How to copy BPOs in PC9 top station

For questions about manufacturing and trading.
Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
Avril Tennison

How to copy BPOs in PC9 top station

Post by Avril Tennison »

There are some capital parts BPOs in PC9 top station that I want to make copies of. Do I have access to them as "sophmore" status or do I need someone to make copies for me?

Thanks.

Arkady Marten
Production Manager
Production Manager

Re: How to copy BPOs in PC9 top station

Post by Arkady Marten »

The PC9 BPO Library is currently offline unfortunately, due to the danger to our structures from CFT. If the BPOs that you are interested in are not available in Stacmon, please let me know, we might decide to temporarily make them available there.
Image Image
Avril Tennison

Post by Avril Tennison »

I want to copy some BPO's in Stacmon Maniac Memorial , is "General Hangar" to the correct output destination because my "item hangar" is not a choice.

Thanks.
Avril Tennison

Post by Avril Tennison »

I want to copy some BPO's in Stacmon Maniac Memorial, is "General Hangar" to the correct output destination because my "item hangar" is not a choice.

Thanks.
Traven O'Toole

Post by Traven O'Toole »

Avril Tennison wrote: 2023.05.23 16:12 I want to copy some BPO's in Stacmon Maniac Memorial, is "General Hangar" to the correct output destination because my "item hangar" is not a choice.

Thanks.
In the output destination, you should have 'BPC Delivery Can' listed under 'General Hangar'. Use that, and then after Delivering your finished job, to retrieve your BPC open the BPC Delivery Can in station and find your delivered BPC (Double check runs and ME/TE percentages to be sure), then right click it to select 'Unlock Item'. Take it into your own cargo space, and you're done!
Orientation Officer
FC Team Officer
Sophomore
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage