What can I manufacture for the uni?

For questions about manufacturing and trading.
Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
Etienne Darmond

What can I manufacture for the uni?

Post by Etienne Darmond »

I've got 9 slots and a variety of personal blue prints.

Is there anything in particular I can manufacture at amygon that the alliance needs?

Thanks

ED out

o7
Arkady Marten

Re: What can I manufacture for the uni?

Post by Arkady Marten »

o/ Etienne,

I am a member of the Production Department. We make the ships for the flight deck and the scheduled Uni fleets.

We tend to have enough raw materials and build slots to stay on top of what is needed. My recommendation would be: Make stuff that is profitable to you (e.g. T1 rigs), and then if you like, submit it through the buyback programme. This way, it can be routed to our reserves and/or be put on the market. You benefit by getting immediate isk for the items you build without having to haul them to a trade hub to sell, and the Uni benefits by getting items from you at a slight discount compared to market price.

If you find that you enjoy industry very much, feel free to talk to our Prod Dept Manager, Ariea Thellare, about joining the group. I don't know if we're actively recruiting at the moment - he might be keeping a list of potential recruits even if we're not. For more information on the department, check out our Wiki page.
Etienne Darmond

Re: What can I manufacture for the uni?

Post by Etienne Darmond »

thanks. And it was a pleasure to fly with you all at nsc on the recent mining turned pvp practice op