Advice on Design Lab

Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

Waruiru

Portrait

Post 2019.04.27 15:43

Advice on Design Lab

I played about nine years ago, left and have returned. POS seem to be out of style now and I found a Design Labrotory http://games.chruker.dk/eve_online/item.php?type_id=28351 in an alts old hanger What is the best way to get some value out of it? They don't seem to sell on the market and the asking prices are traditionally a bad deal. Is it worth asking one of our high skilled reprocessing players to break it down and try to sell the parts? Or should I just take what can I can get for it on the market?

Thanks!
<<

Christoph Patrouette

Portrait

Campus Manager
Campus Manager

Post 2019.04.28 21:25

Re: Advice on Design Lab

On fanfest (i think 2017?) CCP announced a "buyback" of all POS structures, including the control towers and the anchorable modules. I think i remember that it will happen in a form where the modules can be reprocessed into 100% of the input materials.

With the removal of the POS system from the game there is no need to keep them around, though you might get more money from the reprocessing than what people buy them for. I think thats the only reason there even are buy orders for the structures any more, as all functionality has been removed from them, afaik. People are speculating on the extend of the buyback.
<<

Waruiru

Portrait

Post 2019.04.30 03:35

Re: Advice on Design Lab

Thanks, that makes sense. I read a bit about the buyback and there is no timeline for it. I have taken it to Jita and sold it, as the money will make a big difference to me now, but not in a few months.

Return to Research, Production and Trade