Biochemical Reactor I

Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

Catbriar Saissore

Portrait

Post 2018.07.10 15:14

Biochemical Reactor I

Well, it has certainly been an adventure: Train up the alt, huff the right gas, brave the terrors of null sec to haul in the necessary supplies and reaction formulas, get everything all together and: There is not one single “reactions” within 10 jumps of Boystin in Solitude.
Maybe I am misreading the manufacturing window but I think not.

Point blank question: Is there a Standup Biochemical Reactor I around Solitude?

So what is the best way to search for this particular reactor? I have looked at Dotlan and not exactly sure if you can search for “reactions”.

Even if you do find a “reactions” facility is there a way to tell if it has the Standup Biochemical Reactor I as opposed to the other reactors?

Am I also correct you need a blueprint or formula with you to get the manufacturing window to light up with information?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
<<

Cryptic Sharvas

Portrait

Post 2018.07.11 15:38

Re: Biochemical Reactor I

The services you are looking for will be found in an Athanor or a Tatara.

I at one time ran one but that time has long since passed. (the one I ran is at NSC. not sure about docking rights after I gave it away)
Image ImageImageImageImage
<<

Atomsk Agittain

Portrait

Assistant Titles Manager
Assistant Titles Manager

Post 2018.07.25 02:46

If you go to your structure browser, neocom menu (hamburger menu top left) > business > structure browser, there is a service feature selection. Pick industry and then hover over the factory for each one. It will tell you what each is bonused for.
<<

Lorzonic Orti

Portrait

Post 2018.07.25 11:54

Reactors can only be in low or nullsec, so there are not going to be any in Solitude. Bring your stuff over to the Nullsec Campus, we have all the reactors set up here.
<<

Catbriar Saissore

Portrait

Post 2018.07.26 17:52

Thank you, Lorzonic. I was looking in the area around Solitude. I did figure out a couple of things:
No, you don’t need a blueprint to see search results.
Yes, you can set search results to show reactor type or hover.
I also determined why my alt was having trouble with search which I commented on in another post and copy below:
"Just a tangential thought, since I ran into it. When you are docked and using the industry window to search for nearby structures, your results may vary if you are using your Eve University character as opposed to an alt character. My Eve University character could see structures in the search window for T22 (and dock?) while my alt character could not. I think (and correct me if I am wrong) my Eve University membership, in alliance with Ivy League, in alliance with the corporation that owned the structures resulted in their showing in search. My alt is not a member of the alliance. Just a heads up if applicable."
<<

Atomsk Agittain

Portrait

Assistant Titles Manager
Assistant Titles Manager

Post 2018.07.26 20:37

The structures around NSC that are owned by alt corps can be found here, if you own your alt corp or you want your alt to be blue to the uni so the NSC doesn't shoot you the form is here. Finally once your corp is blue post here so that the rest of the pocket blues know not to shoot. Then talk to the structure owners to get permissions sorted. You can do that anyway but the rest of it will make life easier around NSC.

Return to Research, Production and Trade