This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

Turhan Bey

Portrait

Director of Logistics
Director of Logistics

Post 2017.04.18 00:26

blueprint copies for the taking

Just a reminder to everyone that the Alpha Hangar at HQ (Slays - CAS station) has a container stuffed with various, mostly basic, blueprint copies. These are available for any student to use. While there are no strict rules for taking them, students are encouraged to follow some basic rules of politeness:

- You are free to use them as "practice", for those learning manufacturing.

- You are also free to use them to make a profit, but only through manufacture. Don't try to sell them as blueprints, whether in contracts or directly to others.

- Take and use only a few at a time, typically only enough for just a few concurrent jobs. If your jobs finish and more blueprints are still available, then you may take a few more. Just don't hoard them for yourself for future use.

- If you wish to donate blueprints, then follow standard donation procedures. Do NOT just dump your own blueprints into the container.
That's about it, really. Be respectful and considerate to others who may also want to use them, especially younger players just starting out with industry. But also don't hesitate to use them, even if you're an experienced manufacturer. We really have a ton of them, and any blueprints that end up in the Alpha Hangar are the ones that we (E-UNI) don't really need for corp purposes.
ImageImageImage
"The first mistake most gameplay zealots make is thinking that the game should revolve around them. The second is believing that it already does."
"Maybe it's just a game. Or perhaps it's a world. Perhaps it's a community. One thing is for certain: If it's only a game to you, then that is all it will ever be."
<<

Harkonnen Hotshot

Portrait

Post 2017.04.20 17:20

Re: blueprint copies for the taking

First of all, thank you very much Turhan Bey and all the collaborators, for this amazing service for the students. Yesterday was my very first time at any E-Uni facility, and I came just attracted by the Blueprint Copies service.

The service at Adrestia (Blueprint Access System) is very well defined in it's post, but i'm not sure about how to properly use the service offered at Alpha Hangar at HQ (Slays - CAS station).

I've been traying and I figured out the following: To manufacture anything from one of the bluprint copies available at the station, we should add the required material to the root of Alpha Hangar, and then manufacture chosing Alpha Hangar as source and destination, and our personal wallet for the payment. Is that right?

Thanks again.
<<

LeFleur

Portrait

Campus Manager
Campus Manager

Post 2017.04.20 22:46

And remember you can also link to the HSC BPO library tutorial that's made specially for industry hangars.
<<

Turhan Bey

Portrait

Director of Logistics
Director of Logistics

Post 2017.04.20 22:52

@Harkonnen Hotshot:

If you are using one of the blueprint copies from the Alpha Hangar, then just take the blueprint and stash it in your own hangar, and you may use it there for manufacturing. Or you may even take it to any other station, for example if your mineral resources or your manufacturing facilities are located elsewhere.

The blueprint copies in the Alpha Hangar are there for any student to take, and it is theirs the moment that they take it.
----

If you are asking about using Adrestia's manufacturing facilities with the blueprint copy: You will need to take the blueprint and all materials to your hangar in Adrestia and perform the manufacturing job there. There is no way (to my knowledge) to use Adrestia's manufacturing lines to perform a job while your blueprints and materials are in any other station, like CAS/HQ.
ImageImageImage
"The first mistake most gameplay zealots make is thinking that the game should revolve around them. The second is believing that it already does."
"Maybe it's just a game. Or perhaps it's a world. Perhaps it's a community. One thing is for certain: If it's only a game to you, then that is all it will ever be."

Return to Research, Production and Trade