How To Counter The Warp Bubble

For questions regarding the mechanics of exploding other people.
Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
Bars Agani

How To Counter The Warp Bubble

Post by Bars Agani »

Hi There,

I had a question on the best way to counter the warp buddle that pirates have been putting on me in low and null sec. They will warp on me mining on before I know it I can't get away because I am blocked from warping... What is the best way to counter this?

Thanks Uni!
Sanctia Vitae

Re: How To Counter The Warp Bubble

Post by Sanctia Vitae »

First, I would like to point out that they cannot bubble you in losec. Bubbles are only found in null, wormholes, and Pochven (i.e.: any space with a security rating of 0.0). Bubbles

For any hostile space you're in, keeping an eye on local will be your first line of defense. Someone pokes their head in? Start aligning out to your safe/station/structure. You should also have your d-scan window open and checking it whenever there are already people in local. Something pops up that you don't recognize as a local? Align out.
She/Her
Senior Mentor Officer
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cody Sorr

Post by Cody Sorr »

I would add that you should be pre-align to your safe at all times. Don't wait to see someone in local or d-scan to align out.
Bars Agani

Post by Bars Agani »

I should have clarified it was the warp disruptor I was referencing. Looks like the learning opportunity is to NEVER let an enemy even get close to me in null or low sec when mining solo... If anyone comes online get the heck out of there!

Suffered some big mining ship losses, but that is learning and that is the magic of eve. Thanks for the tips crew! o7