Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

Khaled Moharram

Portrait

Post 2018.12.19 04:12

6/10 Esclation Questions

Hello!
I have a few questions regarding details of escalation sites, specifically 6/10 ones

Q1:
from what I read, the serpentis 6/10 escalation is the hardest serpentis escalation and is a 2 parter, and the first part is guaranteed to escalate into the 2nd part, and the loot is in the 2nd part not the first part, right? :from some google searches the answer is yes
Serpentis Logistical Outpost

Q2: is this the same case with angel escalations? (6/10) :from some google searches the answer is yes except it may not be nearly as hard
Angel Mineral Acquisition Outpost

Q3: Do serpentis and angel 6/10 escalation have the same drop chance as the other factions in anomalies?

Q4: What is the escalation drop rate chance from anomalies anyway?

I believe that is about it, I hope they were not too much and I tried simplifying it best I could, I hope you can answer them, cheers
<<

Ramong Pares

Portrait

Post 2018.12.21 22:14

Re: 6/10 Esclation Questions

Q1: Yes, there is no good loot in the first part. And you ALWAYS gets the second part as an escalation. Just think of it as one combat site that require you to move systems.

Q2: What makes the Serpentis 6/10 hard, is the fact that there is so many energy neutralizers. While there is still some in the Angel 6/10, they are fewer and easier to deal with.

Q3: Not sure what you are asking.

Q4: The chance to get an escalation varies a lot, depending on the combat site. Serpentis Base fx, is extremely rare to get an escalation from, while others are more common.
<<

Khaled Moharram

Portrait

Post 2018.12.22 06:40

Ramong Pares wrote:Q1: Yes, there is no good loot in the first part. And you ALWAYS gets the second part as an escalation. Just think of it as one combat site that require you to move systems.

Q2: What makes the Serpentis 6/10 hard, is the fact that there is so many energy neutralizers. While there is still some in the Angel 6/10, they are fewer and easier to deal with.

Q3: Not sure what you are asking.

Q4: The chance to get an escalation varies a lot, depending on the combat site. Serpentis Base fx, is extremely rare to get an escalation from, while others are more common.

Hello!, thanks alot for you replay, as for Q 3 and 4, they are really the same thing, what is the spawn rate for X escalation, since the question is probably too much to ask, I am only concerned about the 6/10 DEDs (Q4) and if the (angel / serpentis) ones are any different from the others (sansha / bloodraider / guristas) in terms of drop chance from their respective anomalies (which was Q3)
<<

Ramong Pares

Portrait

Post 2018.12.22 15:42

Okay, I don't think anyone knows the exact chance to get an escalation from a combat site.
As far as I know, only the 6/10 are guaranteed to give an escalation. As I said, the Serpentis Base combat site has an extremely low chance of giving the Contract Killers escalation, while the Serpentis Fortress and the Shadow Serpentis Fleet Staging Point are a quite easy to get escalations from.

Only thing I can say is that the chance for escalation varies a lot.
<<

Khaled Moharram

Portrait

Post 2018.12.22 18:59

Ramong Pares wrote:Okay, I don't think anyone knows the exact chance to get an escalation from a combat site.
As far as I know, only the 6/10 are guaranteed to give an escalation. As I said, the Serpentis Base combat site has an extremely low chance of giving the Contract Killers escalation, while the Serpentis Fortress and the Shadow Serpentis Fleet Staging Point are a quite easy to get escalations from.

Only thing I can say is that the chance for escalation varies a lot.

Oh, I see, well there is not any data on the other faction bases so I do not know if it also varies between factions rather than just different sites, (as the serp / angel 6/10 are kinda different ish but still 6/10), anyway I guess we will never know :P Thanks a f*ck ton for the information pal, I would buy you cookies if I could, many thanks!
<<

Ramong Pares

Portrait

Post 2018.12.22 22:04

No problem. I have been running combat sites out of the NSC in my Tengu for a while now, and have either completely made or at least contributed a lot to the various Serpentis wiki pages. But I have yet to run the other factions combat sites for more than a few times, so I cannot really comment on the spawn rate of their escalations.
I can only induce from my knowledge about Serpentis, and I would guess that their escalation rates varies a lot as well.

If you have any other questions, just ask! :)
<<

Khaled Moharram

Portrait

Post 2018.12.25 05:13

Ramong Pares wrote:No problem. I have been running combat sites out of the NSC in my Tengu for a while now, and have either completely made or at least contributed a lot to the various Serpentis wiki pages. But I have yet to run the other factions combat sites for more than a few times, so I cannot really comment on the spawn rate of their escalations.
I can only induce from my knowledge about Serpentis, and I would guess that their escalation rates varies a lot as well.

If you have any other questions, just ask! :)

I ran just shy of 50 sites using double smartbombing battleships to do the rally points, Here are some numbers but the sample is really tiny, 8 sites until I found a guristas esclation - 12 for a bloodraider esclation and under 20 for a serpentis ones but did not get any, the loot was mostly mediocre but there was some good stuff, I believe you can find the drop rates on this site https://complexrunners.com/pages/escalations
There seem to be one big drop that skews the average a lot, that is all I know, good luck :)

Return to Player vs Environment