The Total Loyalty Point Offer Comparator is a spreadsheet of Loyalty Point Offers enriched with Faction and Market Group information that computes the ISK per Loyalty Point for all Corporations in New Eden.
- Compare the ISK per Loyalty Point between all Offers
- Filter by multiple complex conditions or values
- Sort by any column (see Data dimensions)
- Flexible data format
- Save a snapshot, download it and do offline analysis
- Extend with new columns or delete existing ones
Compared with other tools
- Fuzzwork's LP Store: shows the best Loyalty Point to ISK Offer, but only for a single Corporation at a time and with no filters
- Ellatha's LP Store: shows an exhaustive list of all Offers, but doesn't interface with the Market
Answer New Eden spanning questions
- Which High Security Corporation pays the most ISK per Loyalty Point on Buy Order?
- How will the Buy Order price of Amarrian Items change after the Fall of Niarja?
- What's the most sought after Item?
- What's the best ISK per Loyalty Point ratio if I only sell to Buy Orders?
- Which Offer has the biggest spread between Buy and Sell Order value?
- Which Faction Warfare Militia Corporation should I join?
- How do I filter out Faction Warfare, low volume or implant Offers?
- How many offers require more then four items?
The Database's secondary purpose
- Create a downloadable machine and human readable Loyalty Point Offer table
- Enable capsuleers that lack advanced information technology skills to better understand the Market
- Reduce Market information asymmetry
- Show the power of spreadsheets over websites
- Excite the public imagination
- Slow: evaluating the whole of New Eden for the first time can take up to 5 minutes
- Blueprints aren't evaluated: omitted in favor of speed and simplicity
- Sensitive to market manipulation: shows current price, not the moving average
If you see #N/A instead of numbers there will be a white-gray progress bar in the top right of Google Sheets. The Database is fetching Market data. The progress bar may appear multiple times. Give it 5 minutes.
How to start using the Database
- Login and make an online copy or
- Create a temporary filter or
- Download it
- Create a website
I'm currently open for interviews and collaborations. Contact Arin Mara via EVE email or email@example.com.
ISK tips and donations are more then welcome.
- faction_name: like Thukker Tribe
- corporation_name: like Garoun Investment Bank
- type_name: like Federation Navy Iridium Charge M
- market_group_name: like Implant
- buy_value: Fuzzwork's Buy Order appraisal of Loyalty Point Offer
- sell_value: Fuzzwork's Sell Order appraisal of Loyalty Point Offer
- buy_volume: Item's Buy Order Volume
- sell_volume: Item's Sell Order Volume
- required_items_X_item_name: Offers may require Faction Warfare or Ammo Items
- total_isk_buy_cost: sum of isk_cost and all hidden required_items_X_item_buy_value columns
- total_isk_sell_cost: sum of isk_cost and all hidden required_items_X_item_sell_value columns
- profit_sell_to_buy_buy_from_sell: buy_value minus total_isk_sell_cost
- profit_sell_to_sell_buy_from_sell: sell_value minus total_isk_sell_cost
- isk_per_lp_profit_sell_to_buy_buy_from_sell: profit_sell_to_buy_buy_from_sell divided by lp_cost
- isk_per_lp_profit_sell_to_sell_buy_from_sell: profit_sell_to_sell_buy_from_sell divided by lp_cost
- ... and many hidden columns for intermediate computation
- EVE University Wiki: an introduction to Loyalty Points
- Fuzzworks ISK to LP: compare Item and Blueprint Copy ISK to Loyalty Point ratio and volumes
- Lorzonic's unique Loyalty Point Offer Categories: groups Offers by category and identifies anomalous Offers
- Ellatha's LP Store: list of Loyalty Point Offers
- CarbonAlabel LP Browser: list of Loyalty Point Offers
Difference between an Offer and an Item
- There are 1 943 unique Offers
- There are 1 835 unique Items
- Different Offers allow you to purchase the same Item
- 30 831 rows
- 44 columns
- 1 340 944 data points
- 1 943 unique Offers
- 1 835 unique Items
- 176 Corporations
- 18 Factions
- Many weeks in the making
- Veles, Perune and Svarog Clade and The Convocation of Triglav Offers added
Feel free to contact Arin Mara via EVE email or firstname.lastname@example.org.