<<

William Thomas Fulton

Portrait

Post 2020.11.17 03:25

PvE using the E Uni overview

Hey Skilledbros!

Trying to do missions in the E Uni overview

You all know missions well.
We have to clear a site, destroy a target, mine some resource, or get an item from a container.

There is no single tab to do all of this in the overview.

Common mission targets like antenna arrays do not show in any supplied tabs.
I have had to hack up an all inclusive tab to allow me to select such items.
After selecting, I have to speedily move back to the combat tab incase rats I am not seeing in my tab arrive and moving to me.

Request:

Please give newbros like myself the option of adding a prebuilt missions tab we can see what we need to do starter missions
Rats
Asteroids
Basic structures
Containers
Ships to meet up / rescue.

Thanks,
William Thomas Fulton [wtf]
[Chaos Baby][HSC]
<<

Dain Tarkus

Portrait

Post 2020.11.17 05:10

Re: PvE using the E Uni overview

Hmm... do you know that on the overview, you can right click the tabs to change the preset? Personally, when I'm running missions, I have the Combat tab set to "PvX: Mission Filter," the Targets tab set to "PvX: Salvage/Loot," and the Misc tab set to "= CovOps Collidables."

When running those three tabs set that way, there is never a mission item I cannot see.

~Dain
<<

William Thomas Fulton

Portrait

Post 2020.11.17 08:16

Dain Tarkus wrote:Hmm... do you know that on the overview, you can right click the tabs to change the preset? Personally, when I'm running missions, I have the Combat tab set to "PvX: Mission Filter," the Targets tab set to "PvX: Salvage/Loot," and the Misc tab set to "= CovOps Collidables."

When running those three tabs set that way, there is never a mission item I cannot see.

~Dain

Thanks for the tips. I can see how you solved it for yourself. I was hoping to solve the confusion in general for future new players.

Perhaps, some kind player could supplement the existing installing the Eve uni overview wiki page to give a few initial tips to new players.
After completing the installation, new mission runners might want to ...

-William Thomas Fulton
<<

Garthul

Portrait

Post 2020.11.20 10:44

I must admit it was very counter-intuitive, that even after importing tuned profile, I'm supposed to change presets in tabs as they suits me in space. And I didn't find any info/guide on this specific step anywhere.

Return to Player vs Environment