Post 2019.04.28 09:40

[Abyss] Solo Exotic T1 with a Hawk

I m not used to post anything on the forum, but there must be a first time so here it is.
I would like to share this fitting that works well for T1 exotic.

SPOILER WARNING!
[Hawk, Solo T1 exotic]
Ballistic Control System II
Capacitor Power Relay II

Medium F-S9 Regolith Compact Shield Extender
Limited 'Anointed' EM Ward Field
5MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Peripheral Compact Target Painter
Upgraded EM Ward Amplifier I

Light Missile Launcher II

Small Anti-Explosive Screen Reinforcer II
Small Ancillary Current Router II

Scourge Fury Light Missile x2000

Minimum skills
SPOILER WARNING!
Assault Frigates 3
CPU Management 5
Caldari Frigate 5
Capacitor Management 3
Energy Grid Upgrades 5
Guided Missile Precision 3
Gunnery 2
High Speed Maneuvering 4
Light Missile Specialization 3
Light Missiles 5
Long Range Targeting 3
Mechanics 5
Missile Bombardment 4
Missile Launcher Operation 5
Missile Projection 4
Navigation 3
Power Grid Management 5
Science 1
Shield Management 4
Shield Operation 4
Shield Upgrades 5
Spaceship Command 3
Tactical Shield Manipulation 1
Target Navigation Prediction 3
Target Painting 3
Warhead Upgrades 3
Weapon Upgrades 5

The above skills result in proper speed, dps and damage aplication, so I will not encourage going without these ones trained.

My advices:
- Prop mod always ON
- Kite everything
- Stay 15+ km away from enemies unless you know what you do
- Do NOT orbit enemies
- Avoid blue clouds, and deviant turrets
- Due to prop mod being always on, be very vigilant not to reach the pockets boundaries (orbiting the gate at 25 km can lead to this), flying at 2500+ m/s do not help in 180° turns
- Some BS run way from you, slowly, while you get closer to them; if you don't pay attention they may eventually end being in places you don't want them to be (i.e close to a deviant turret area of effect or worse close to the pocket boundaries). Make sure it does not happen
- End by orbiting the biocombinative cache (main loot cache) at 5-10 km, things above are still true
- If you want the extra caches grab a MTU and shoot them from far, they are sometimes close to boundaries (see above)

You may use this page before getting into the Abyss to have some idea of what is in it:
https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Abyssal_Deadspace
For more numbers:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vQNr1PPHZm1iR0LqgLxumuDDW9pS1Vdh0NKypC8Fj9f1IgFYVi3Hu8sZtdcLMvZ3_5zcvVZHUKR_2C0/pubhtml
My apologies to original author, I can't remember where I found this, it s not mine.

Do NOT try solo T2 filaments, it s not worth the risk and the time to complete, and may/will end in bad experiences (loss of your ship and your capsule) .

Do NOT team with this fitting for T3+, this was not tested.

I hope it could help you to try abyssal space with minimum Isk investment. Training time for required skills may be a pain for low SP pilots

See you soon
Weadj

P.S: For more infos, you can contact me IG.
P.S2: My only death on 50 runs is cause of the extra caches,they sometimes are close to boundaries and can be tricky to get without a lot of risk. If you plan to clean the pockets just grab a MTU (I already mentioned this but better say it twice)