Travel for Mission Runners

Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

Guiliano Thellere

Portrait

Post 2018.02.07 12:01

Travel for Mission Runners

What’s the preferred/better method people use for moving Battlcruisers and Battleships over a larger number of jumps for various mission running needs to avoid those pesky WT’s that hang around Madirmilire and similar systems like a bad smell; travel fit with cloak/MWD trick or use a OOC valet alt?
Diplomat | Student Advocate | Mentor | Personell Officer (retired)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

<<

Zeerse Solaris

Portrait

Post 2018.02.07 12:39

Re: Travel for Mission Runners

If it's for incursions than a valet alt, although to be honest, I will only run incursions on my uni character if it spawn near home, otherwise the valet alt is my main incursion runner.

For L4s or escalations I stick close to home and never venture such hotspots as chokes or trading hubs as any single reward from those is unlikely to offset a ship loss.

One other way to move a fitted ship is to package it in a courier contract, but that's quite some size for battlecruisers and battleships and you need to respect the isk limits of face getting ganked.
E-uni Teacher:: Apply to be a teacher
E-uni Mentor: Apply to be a mentor
<<

Zoltan Irvam

Portrait

Post 2018.02.12 17:11

Re: Travel for Mission Runners

Hi,

an out-of-corp alt can be easily skilled on an alpha account to fly the BC/BS needed with a basic travel fit (see https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Preparin ... ravel_fits for some ideas). No cloak obviously but usually enough to tank to resist the casual gankers until they get concorded and WTs are not an issue.

Zoltan

Return to Player vs Environment