Where are you all now?

For general discussion of anything not related to EVE Online.
Forum rules
EVE University's usual communications rules apply, so ensure that any topics are appropriate for a family-friendly environment.
Vor Kosegan

Post by Vor Kosegan »

Went to ADHC, great group of peeps. Taking a leave of absence to learn a bit about 0.0 with TRADS in Tribute.
de oppresso liber
Asuri Kinnes

Post by Asuri Kinnes »

Moved to Evati. Flying with The Bastards. Having a BLAST, I even got a new sig/avatar! ;)
End o'Broadcast
Location: Stuck inside of Mobile with the Memphis Blues again

Having fun

Post by End o'Broadcast »

Now that CoW is on vacation, I'm kinda wandering around being bored.
Last edited by End o'Broadcast on 2010.07.16 23:00, edited 2 times in total.
Alandrix Deck

Post by Alandrix Deck »

Wolfy rejoined FW :D , and I actually managed to get in. Having a blast shooting squids.
[img]http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/drsoet/Wolfy_AlandrixDeck.jpg[/img]
[i]Gun control means being able to hit your target![/i]
Josh Satchell

Post by Josh Satchell »

Joined up with lots of my Good buddies in the UNIs BG-1. Roughly around 30 or so of us moved together to Form {INTAN}http://intan.evekb.co.uk/-KB

We knew the CEO from mutual friends with the former BG and decided to help get the merc corp back on their feet. Our Numbers are stable at around 40ish now. With loads of experiance behind us. We recently helped lead a 0.0 Merc War Dec against a former employer that didnt pay do we are takinging it out on his Alliances HIDE. We have been active in the past 2 weeks since we joined, in War decs and MERC Contracts. Any questions just ask via evemail or join public chat "INTAN PUB".
Former Member of the ILN (BG-1) - Tour of Duty (11/June/09 - Oct /31/09)
Isidore Tailleur

Post by Isidore Tailleur »

I found out that PvP was what I wanted to do in a Uni war so I left Uni a little over a year ago to join SniggWaffe and go pirate.

Just got promoted from there to Pandemic Legion hurray!
Givitome Hardbaby

Re: Where are you all now?

Post by Givitome Hardbaby »

Same route as Issie - Left E UNi joined Sniggwaffe and quickly became very red. After some time got admitted into Sniggerdly, a PL corp. If you are planning on going to 0.0 and/or would like to try and join us I cannot recommend joining Sniggwaffe strongly enough, they are a great bunch of easy-going guys who are getting top notch pvp instruction before entering the void...Go on give it a go,,
Iosue

Insmother

Post by Iosue »

Was in EUNI from Dec-07 to Dec-08; I now reside in Insmother. I've been with GMSEC for the last few months and have been having a blast out here in 0.0. We've taken advantage of the Dominion changes and have a couple of I-Hubs wtih various upgrades. I spend most of my time mining ABC's and running Angel Sanctum Anomalies, with a sprinkling of PVP thrown in for good measure. 8)
Ravenstain

Post by Ravenstain »

I joined a small corp which is a part of Systematic-Chaos. We are mostly Industry focused players, but we are working to make our corp self sufficient in all aspects. We currently are working on getting our own outpost up to have a place to refine and build stuff in. Also, when called, we help with SYS-K operations.
[img]http://stat.rumandmonkey.com/tests/9/9/6199/25764.jpg[/img]
Peter Strasser

Post by Peter Strasser »

A funny thing happened on my way out the door... my kid decided that wOw was not fun. CCP and I are still at odds, but I can't give up my fix or him and so I'm back.

I've joined the fun in Providence (for as long as it lasts) as a grunt in m3 corp. Our application to Evol was summarily denied for reasons I am utterly unable to fathom.

Good Hunting Unistas!

o7 PS
Lisa Deturk

Re:

Post by Lisa Deturk »

Peter Strasser wrote: Our application to Evol was summarily denied for reasons I am utterly unable to fathom.
:shock: :lol: :lol:
"Do not scorn a weak cub. He may become a brutal fighter."
Josh Satchell

Post by Josh Satchell »

Well, Im back on here once again. A few post up on here I mentioned moving into INTAN. Well after 2 months the Merc ops worked great but do to the fact that our CEO was a total dumb ass and never told us what was going on with the contracts we the group split. Since then we Have greated our own corp. "Dead Pilot's Society" We Run it strictly off of majority votes and have about 30 ish old UNI members from BG-1. We recently have deployed into 0.0 to mess with ppls Sov and just create mayham when possible. Running wormholes and just generally messing around in lowsec. Ran into The UNI about a week ago on a lowsec roam and started to chat it up. Recruitment post should be coming soon.

Check us out on our most recent war...http://deadpilots.eve-kill.net/?a=cc_detail&ctr_id=3651
Former Member of the ILN (BG-1) - Tour of Duty (11/June/09 - Oct /31/09)
Swguru

Post by Swguru »

Josh Satchell wrote:Well, Im back on here once again. A few post up on here I mentioned moving into INTAN. Well after 2 months the Merc ops worked great but do to the fact that our CEO was a total dumb ass and never told us what was going on with the contracts we the group split. Since then we Have greated our own corp. "Dead Pilots Society" We Run it strictly off of majority votes and have about 30 ish old UNI members from BG-1. We recently have deployed into 0.0 to mess with ppls Sov and just create mayham when possible. Running wormholes and just generally messing around in lowsec. Ran into The UNI about a week ago on a lowsec roam and started to chat it up. Recruitment post should be coming soon.

Check us out on our most recent war...http://deadpilots.eve-kill.net/?a=cc_detail&ctr_id=3651
At least spell our corp name right Josh :P

Edit why is my sig broke :oops:
Former ILN BG1 - Former Recruitment Officer - Still Insane
ImageImage
tuade

Post by tuade »

Im in orbit around your moon preparing to destroy your planet.. All for a god who doesnt exist in a time that hasnt come during a war that has already been won.
Antredes

Post by Antredes »

I joined up with ADHC almost a year ago and then summertime came and RL got hectic and I had to leave the game. I feel bad for abandoning those guys, they're the best. I've had some computer issues recently so I'll have to give a trial a try before committing to return to the game.