Where are you all now?

For general discussion of anything not related to EVE Online.
Forum rules
EVE University's usual communications rules apply, so ensure that any topics are appropriate for a family-friendly environment.
Styledatol

Re: Where are you all now?

Post by Styledatol »

With the sleepers, doing lowse pvp and ganking silly industrials when bored. Most fun I've ever had infront of a monitor.

- Style
Drevlon Rashon

Post by Drevlon Rashon »

Still with the UNI =+)
Drevlon Rashon
Tjekov Dragon

Post by Tjekov Dragon »

Running incursions in the UNI ;)
Glenn Ark

Post by Glenn Ark »

Currently kicking much ass in World of Tanks.

Google searched my name for the lulz and spotted EUNI in one of the return queries.

o/

HI GAIZ :pinkiegasp:

Oh my, pony smileys.

Helping a new WoT clan get newer members up to snuff skill-wise for the game's clan wars. But I'm mostly failing at the teaching.
Doesn't help that I'm a heavy intuition-skill driven crazy gamer.

How has EVE been?

EDIT: Found my pants! Still don't wear them.
EDIT: They kinda smell like SabreA...
Edmond MacDantes

Post by Edmond MacDantes »

In Nullsec with the Glass Eye Pub. I was recruited by GLEP, which is a corp of both experienced and new players, after about a month or so in EUni. Not being a great student and having hoovered up the class content I was eager to try my hand at Nullsec and explore the game. GLEP was a corp that was more interested in my game maturity that SP count, and I've been able to accomplish quite a bit.

I have not been disappointed. Since leaving I've been on hand for the breakdown of Raiden.'s sov in the Vale, an alliance war and in Geminate, and now a new fun home as a full Alliance member elsewhere in Null. With gang fights, one-on-one, campers, evacuations, pos bashes, you name it. Oh, and a BUNCH of lost Drakes (which are actually pretty easy to replace with Nullsec incomes)

GLEP has given me not only the opportunity but the guidance to get through real-world ship selection, living in both a POS and a station, all the care-bear activity i can stomach, and PvP when we want it.

My suggestion to folks reaching the end of their stint in EUni is to mail people you find interesting, talk to folks that send you recruitment offers (TS if you can, nothing works like the good old Mark I voice), and just absorb the game. The wealth of information and the willingness of people to help is amazing.
Shana Zera

Post by Shana Zera »

In Aldrat, Sobaseki, and Maseera all at the same time. :P
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Basic | Close Call | Freshman | Null-Sec Voyager | EVE Gate | Podded | Sophomore | War Voyager | Wormhole Voyager
Xelrich

Post by Xelrich »

The Uni on my Uni Toon :)

Running mission in caldari space on my missioning toon (so i can be safe during war) :D

And well... just engaging in my regular tomfoolery when not in fleets or running missions!

Thinking about trying out the amarr mining camp, but the thought of getting 1-2 punched in a mining boat makes me cry a little on the inside.
Matthew Tenshi

Post by Matthew Tenshi »

At home...waiting for the money that a customer owed me 2 hours ago :ccp:
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time.."

Octavian Pertinax

Post by Octavian Pertinax »

HAI!
Phoenix Jones

Post by Phoenix Jones »

After doing the whole "Mine it all" out of the Amarr Mining Camp (Good times) prior to the deck shield change. Wondered around a bit, finally happen to Join up with a Wormhole Corp (They scared me, they don't now).

Been doing good ever since. Great Group of Guys, now Joining an Alliance.

I keep telling the new guys we get in to take the Eve University Navigation 101 Class.. was downright the best class I ever took at the UNI.

"Ramblings of a Eve-Uni Dropout :-P". Think I did make Graduate, just never got the title :-P
Shaft Vain

Post by Shaft Vain »

Revisiting League of legends, F2P, Season 3, balancing, more functional skill trees and tons of new fun champions. http://www.leagueoflegends.com

Doing stints in D-Uni Dust 514 as a medium logi - the game is ruthless and unforgiving - wouldn't have it any other way except for spawning in the middle of 20 reds. :ccp:

Keeping Eve account live so it's ready for me to hop on after summer semester is over - that would be (checks watch) today.
Finraer
Retired Director
Retired Director

Post by Finraer »

Finally let my EVE subscription lapse.

So I am working and spending as much time as possible with my wife and my daughter (now almost 3!). Not really time for games any more but I have fond memories of my EVE time and my time with the Uni.

All the best and fly safe.

Fin
[img]http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/Finraer/fin_lurk.jpg[/img]
Claire Vino

Post by Claire Vino »

Docked up working on all the things I seem to need to do before registering >.< :ccp:
No, it isnt enough. There are two things you need to remember when begging for your life; One is to try to entertain the person holding the gun to your head and the other is to give that person...mmmh...a convincing reason why they shouldnt kill you...but you haven't managed to do any one of those things so lets hear it!
Honsou Nikumo

Post by Honsou Nikumo »

Redoing the SoE arc for the first time and finding it strange that it seems to be passing so fast. :shock:
Silentbrick
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Honorary Member, Director Emeritus, Deranged Carebear, [LTI]

Post by Silentbrick »

On a rig floating 100 miles off the texas coast. Sometimes I can get on EVE. Sometimes not. Can't even download the latest patch cause 9kbs doesn't get it done:p :evil:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage