Where are you all now?

For general discussion of anything not related to EVE Online.
Forum rules
EVE University's usual communications rules apply, so ensure that any topics are appropriate for a family-friendly environment.
Mazzeroth Heleneto

Re: Where are you all now?

Post by Mazzeroth Heleneto »

Hello all looking forward to joining with you so much to get ready for the BIG move. I never played in 0.4 & below just got tired of lvl 4s & got the bug to roam deeper and only have 1 problem " I don't know how to survive".
Colin Benson

Post by Colin Benson »

Based in Shemah but getting my feet wet in Hoona now I'm aware of moon pops. Guess I should enjoy them while I can
Barndillo

Post by Barndillo »

G'day all,
Based in New Zealand these days. I've played through the basics of Eve but want to get a bit more into it. Looking forward to fleeting up with some of you.
Tom
kamaTayun

Post by kamaTayun »

Stuck in Mississippi with a dead car and waiting for my ride to get here from Florida lol
Grognard Commissar

Post by Grognard Commissar »

am goon. live in Delve. Mostly do Mining, Krabbing (ratting) and war (usually tackle or boosts, not a fan of flying DPS as much)... sometime i do industry, but it has gotten complex as of late. actually have a fellow alliance member from my time in e-uni, which is nice. also a newly minted corp recruiter for Sundering.

used to be in a small alliance in Cobalt Edge.
Recruiter for [F3AR] Sundering.
Daniel L Jones

Post by Daniel L Jones »

12 days in, so far I've got my empire (caldari) to 2 standing, I've done the 5 career agents and the SOE arc.

Been smashing a load of level 1 and 2 security missions for caldari navy to build up some LP.

Got 1 cruiser and a few frigates dotted around, with a few clones too.

Not sure where to go next really, I haven't had much experience with PVP yet other than getting insta killed in the first wormhole I went through lol
Hennry Porter

I am in jita end i like to go to eden system, somebody got tips or tricks

Post by Hennry Porter »

I am in jita end i like to go to new eden gate antbody got any tips or tricks to get there safe
Ostault Riraille

Post by Ostault Riraille »

Hey. New player here, currently around dodixie having just finished the 5 career agents, have yet to check out the campus and the surrounding systems, or do the SOE arcs.
Jaeson Actault

Post by Jaeson Actault »

Hi, new player and near completing the Industrialist tree of the AIR Career Program!
DannyBac0n

Post by DannyBac0n »

I'm at my PC in my house. :D :D :D :D