Hello there!

For general discussion of anything not related to EVE Online.
Forum rules
EVE University's usual communications rules apply, so ensure that any topics are appropriate for a family-friendly environment.
Cyroy Shaishi

Hello there!

Post by Cyroy Shaishi »

Hi!

I started playing Eve 10 years ago, give or take. My first introduction to Eve Online wasn't the best. I got roped into it by a friend at the time and my experience wasn't the greatest. Was mostly forced to just level my skills up to the point I could start flying BCs without a proper introduction to most of the important core elements of the game, so this obviously lead to me dropping the game pretty soon after.

Having grown a bit older, whilst having voids of time in my day to day life I have decided to give Eve another shot. After getting slapped by some PVPers whilst ratting, I realized I know almost nothing when it comes to Eve. Basically I got a leveled account with the knowledge of someone who just started.

I've come here to read up on the available resources, study the wiki and I am even considering applying once I am a bit more familiar to what that'll entail in the grand scheme of things, since due to my work I have a pretty spotty availability.

At the very least I look forward to getting to know some of you!