Wanna join E-Uni :shock:

For general discussion of anything not related to EVE Online.
Forum rules
EVE University's usual communications rules apply, so ensure that any topics are appropriate for a family-friendly environment.
Devils0wn

Wanna join E-Uni :shock:

Post by Devils0wn »

Hey there,

Just 18 days old but speed trained me into a HAC for making some money and doing missions and exploration.
Still need to learn a lot and am hooping that is possible within your organization (already loving all the data I can find on your forums about exploration missions)

I have (I think :)) followed the application rules and also setup mumble.
I'm from Holland so EU time zone.

Hope to be accepted of course

Fly safe,
Devils0wn
Devils0wn

Re: Wanna join E-Uni :shock:

Post by Devils0wn »

I really could use some help :S just lost my Ikitursa against a command ship and battleship who were waiting for me... a few seconds before the gate was clear arrggh :P anyhow would apreciate all the help :P in how to survive :P
Fortunate on Hypernet :P
Mike Kingswell
Teaching Manager
Teaching Manager

Re: Wanna join E-Uni :shock:

Post by Mike Kingswell »

Hey and welcome!

My first recommendation would be to follow the #1 rule of EVE:
Don't undock what you can not afford to loose.
Especially for newer pilots a bigger and more expensive ship is not always the better choice (and often there is a different, probably cheaper ship, that does the same job just as well).

Furthermore:
Every explosion is a learning opportunity. Trx to take away a few 'learning points' form every BOOM - be it your own or that of the others.

In this case I would highly recommend to not take your expensive ships into Lowsec or Nullsec for missioning until you are more comfortable with DSCAN and the specific rules of engagement of these types of space.
For more specific questions feel free to ask in our ingame channels, discord or right here :)
Teaching Manager
Image Image Image Image