Greetings

For general discussion of anything not related to EVE Online.
Forum rules
EVE University's usual communications rules apply, so ensure that any topics are appropriate for a family-friendly environment.
yiffmeister

Greetings

Post by yiffmeister »

Guy from EU here. I actually used to play EVE many, maaaaany moons ago. But I missed out on a lot of facets of the game then. Back again now. Actually because I want to learn some Mandarin :D I like learning languages via video games. Taught myself English that way and a little Russian.
So I hope to join a Chinese corp some time (if you have any contacts or tips, please let me know).
Also if we ever fly together feel free to just call me 'meister' ;D
Akula Shugus

Re: Greetings

Post by Akula Shugus »

Welcome meister good luck out there o7 m8
Valdgir Munchausen

Post by Valdgir Munchausen »

Good luck with learning Mandarin :) Learning languages (and other things) through games is a great thing.

I was planning to brush up my German the same way and have my alt join a German speaking corp but still haven't got to it.
yiffmeister

Post by yiffmeister »

Valdgir Munchausen wrote: 2021.03.20 16:26 Good luck with learning Mandarin :) Learning languages (and other things) through games is a great thing.

I was planning to brush up my German the same way and have my alt join a German speaking corp but still haven't got to it.
Feel free to hit me up, I've been speaking German for 3 decades now ;)
yiffmeister

Post by yiffmeister »

Akula Shugus wrote: 2021.03.20 12:09 Welcome meister good luck out there o7 m8
Thanks!!