The Brothers Rut.....Joining Eve University

For general discussion of anything not related to EVE Online.
Forum rules
EVE University's usual communications rules apply, so ensure that any topics are appropriate for a family-friendly environment.
Rutjosnabet Longworth
Title: Freshman

The Brothers Rut.....Joining Eve University

Post by Rutjosnabet Longworth »

If not interested in the tale of Family Rut, please scroll down to spoiler section for the actual question.....

And so Mrs Rut and Mr Rut long, long ago had a romantic evening under the sun of Amygnon and nine months later Mrs Rut gave birth to two beautiful boys, Rutjosnabet and Rutty Po Po.....

However as time wore on it soon became apparent the two brothers were as similar as a wormhole about to collapse to Hi-sec space on a misty morning. Rutjosnabet soon developed into your all Eve Galaxy Super hero with good looks, a chiselled jaw and his first sentence being "Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast!" He showed great aptitude at academia, space flight and getting the girls so it was only natural that he applied to the legendary institution known across the abyss of space as Eve University, to further his career and dreams of everything magnificent.

Rutty Po Po however by the age of 15 could only manage a series of grunts, but grew in enormous size and strength with his knuckles able to be dragged along the ground on a good day - it was only natural that his career turned to mining! However Rutty Po Po also dreamed of entering the University but was not sure of how to go about it, realising the freight costs of his application chiseled on stone tablets alone would be astronomical...

Spoiler
What is the procedure for my Alt miner/explorer (Rutty Po Po) joining Eve University? I would love him to live at the mining campus hauling boulders and exploring the stars but not sure if he needs to apply separately to my main Rutjosnabet, or if only one character is allowed?
Rutty Po Po
Miner Extraordinaire
Anidien Dallacort

Re: The Brothers Rut.....Joining Eve University

Post by Anidien Dallacort »

Stone chisels not required!

Your Alt can join EVE University directly, by following the instructions in this link:

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Additional_Characters

Alternatively, your Alt may join the EVE Uni Alt alliance, following the instructions here:

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/EVE_Univ ... _Residence

Finally - if your Alt is in a Corp outside the Alt alliance, and you don’t want him to join either the University directly, or the Alt alliance- he’s still welcome at AMC. See here:

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Averon_M ... ampus#Alts
Anidien Dallacort - Teaching Officer, Mentor, Sophomore

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rutjosnabet Longworth
Title: Freshman

Re: The Brothers Rut.....Joining Eve University

Post by Rutjosnabet Longworth »

Awesome Anidien many thanks for such a quick reply, your a total fridge!
Rutty Po Po
Miner Extraordinaire