Question about Application

Forum rules
EVE University's usual communications rules apply, so ensure that any topics are appropriate for a family-friendly environment.
<<

ThomasThe Doubter (Biomassed 2017.06.21)

Portrait

Post 2017.06.06 15:08

Question about Application

Hi all,

I put in an application to join Eve University the other day, 06/05/2017. The tool said there was zero days waiting time, but when I check it today it said 1 day waiting time. I am not in any hurry just wanted to make sure I applied correctly. Thanks for your help :D
Scientia potentia est.
If a statement I made seems offensive to you, please be assured that this was not my intent.
If I am mistaken about something, please tell me about it. We improve through sharing knowledge.
<<

Jilokari Kurvora

Portrait

Director of Human Resources

Post 2017.06.06 15:19

Re: Question about Application

Hi Thomas,

We have your application and a Personnel Officer will mail you with next steps as soon as it's been reviewed. The Message of the Day in the e-uni chat channel will also tell you which dates applications we are currently working on.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
<<

Portrait

Post 2017.06.06 15:58

Thanks for the information.
Scientia potentia est.
If a statement I made seems offensive to you, please be assured that this was not my intent.
If I am mistaken about something, please tell me about it. We improve through sharing knowledge.
<<

Portrait

Post 2017.06.08 12:48

Hi All,

I do not want to be a pest; I was just curious If anyone might be able to give me an idea when my application might be got to. I am just excited to be able to join Eve University and start learning more about the game. Right now it is really boring when I am on not having anyone to chat with really. Although, I did start Sister of Eve Arch mission last night which added some excitement to the game. Thanks all for your help.
Scientia potentia est.
<<

Jilokari Kurvora

Portrait

Post 2017.06.08 13:13

Hi Thomas,

It generally takes a couple of days to process. Shouldn't be long now. I can't give you a specific time as our PO's are all voulenteers and work our queue when they can.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
<<

B'aldrick Aivoras

Portrait

Post 2017.06.08 15:51

I think you can also access the public area of the mumble server called the student lounge and chat to anyone there. One of the team hangs around there on occasion

Graduate | Assistant Orientation Manager | Senior Personnel Ofiicer

ImageImageImageImageImage
<<

Portrait

Post 2017.06.08 17:32

Thanks all :smug: . I received the mail now to join the interview queue now. So I will join it and see when I can get an interview. Can anyone recommend a good Eve Time when the probability of an PO officers being on would be? Right now my normal play time is between 0100 to 0300 Eve time and 8:00 PM to 10:00 Eastern Standard Time.
Scientia potentia est.
<<

Dune Barphsaq

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2017.06.08 19:14

ThomasThe Doubter wrote:Thanks all :smug: . I received the mail now to join the interview queue now. So I will join it and see when I can get an interview. Can anyone recommend a good Eve Time when the probability of an PO officers being on would be? Right now my normal play time is between 0100 to 0300 Eve time and 8:00 PM to 10:00 Eastern Standard Time.

Just enter the queue whenever is convenient for you. You can be playing the game while waiting for the call, just keep an eye on the E-Uni chat channel, or better yet set your own name as a highlight word by clicking the Gear icon on the chat channel list and putting your name on the list of highlight words, then set blink off on the channel, so it will flash when you get called.

Our PO's are all volunteers, serve in all timezones, and interview whenever they want to spend time interviewing rather than playing the game. Generally the wait is less than a few hours (spread out over a few days, usually) Feel free to chat in E-UNI chat channel all you want, there are tons of friendly people there to chat with while you wait.

We generally process 100 applications a week, so please be patient while we work through all the applicants.

Director of Human Resources | NSC Officer | Graduate

Image Image Image

Return to General Chat & Discussion