Hello

For general discussion of anything not related to EVE Online.
Forum rules
EVE University's usual communications rules apply, so ensure that any topics are appropriate for a family-friendly environment.
Kindall Varin

Hello

Post by Kindall Varin »

This seems to be where people are posting these, so Hello everyone! New to EVE. Stumbled on your corp information through someone linking to the wiki in the rookie chat. I've had a lot of luck with "newbie clans" in various MUDs I've played, so this seemed like a really good fit. Looking forward to learning this game with you.

-Kin.
Unknown-Pilot

Re: Hello

Post by Unknown-Pilot »

Hello. Welcome to the University. I am also new to Uni also. I recently came back to Eve after being away for almost 2 years. The guys and gals here really know their stuff here. Don't be afraid to ask. If you haven't done so already; I highly recommend getting into the mumble voice comms. Makes it much easier to get answers to any question you may have.

Eve Uni also has lots of classes and training fleets. Don't afraid be to attend those. The classes are very informative and the training fleets are great for getting practical experience.

See you around New Eden and fly safe.
Falus Templar

Re: Hello

Post by Falus Templar »

Welcome!

Here is fine. We also encourage new members to post in the Hi and Bye topic as well. Lots to learn. My advice - pick something you like and learn it up - then move on. This way less likely to overwhelm.

Cheers!~
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage