First Post: Greetings!

Forum rules
EVE University's usual communications rules apply, so ensure that any topics are appropriate for a family-friendly environment.
<<

Raeyn Startrader

Portrait

Post 2017.11.06 22:28

First Post: Greetings!

I am a new applicant and free to play player in Eve! I am studying my skills I can learn, and from there, building my character. I am Amarri, so am forced to use only Amarri frigates and basically T1 Cruisers at most. I thought I could cloak, but the ability is not open to me in game. Oh well, I will show my face to the enemy! I am glad to be even considered as an applicant here, because I see where this Corporation has come in the years since I played last. I played this game so long ago that most of the ships I remember have completely different stats. I was thinking I could mine in a Navitas, now it is more of a Logistics ship. Wow, how things change. Even so, I never really was able to play this game very long. I am a Disabled Veteran on a fixed income, and I have to be careful with my subbed services. Now that it is free, I want to take full advantage of what I can do - and with your help - have fun with this great game.

So, hello! I hope to see you in game, or just meet some of you in the Universe. However it all works out. I need your help .. a lot .. because just so much has changed since I podded in.

Take care!

Holy moly, I love the Prospect! What a great ship for me... I am going to master the Venture, and just use what the game gives me. I think I do a lot with a Prospect - and I might have to buy the game for a bit to train certain skills - but I expected that a little bit at some point. At least now I like the Direction I am heading into.
<<

Grimm Titor

Portrait

Post 2018.08.09 01:01

Re: First Post: Greetings!

Welcome!

Return to General Chat & Discussion