[AAR] Brexit HQ destroyed

Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Manager (Events), Senior Personnel Officer, Spai Hunter Extraordinaire, interrupter, Events, Graduate, Management

[AAR] Brexit HQ destroyed

Post by Turlough Dominian »

Not alot to report we managed to kill the wartarget HQ belonging to brexit a 2 man corp that had wardecd E-Uni again.
we had 48 people in fleet and 43 people on the killmail for the structure.

Big thanks to all who helped out with all 3 bash's

Roam members (33)
Spoiler
Adam Bancroft - Ferox
Alcohol Inspector - Caracal
Alecks Kautsuo - Caracal
Asuka Rossi - Raven
Blind Udan - Moa
Bosdos
Bruice Almighty - Ferox
Celine en Chasteaux - Ferox
Ch4rl13 D4M3 B3rry - Talwar
Cyfer Juhl - Drake
De W Javqe - Ferox
Drebin 679
Earl Reneshan - Osprey
Finchi Otsada
Ghad Makanen - Ferox
Gibson Thunderbird - Praxis
Gyrgon - Vulture
Hiram Lio - Vexor Navy Issue
Janso Ambrye - Ferox
Julia 'Snakeye' Tsiang - Manticore
Kiuna McGullygosh - Caracal
Larkvi - Drake
Mike Kingswell - Ferox
Space Warfare Development - Nemesis
Squin Ti - Ferox
Tal Tracyn - Vedmak
Tim NineOwls
Turlough Dominian - Ferox
Ulrik Elristan - Sleipnir
Vorkan Dosja - Loki
Williath Douglas - Harbinger
YooJin Moon - Ferox
Zoltan Irvam - Ferox
Kills and Losses

(09:18:29) Sotrentaira
Athanor +961.45m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 961,445,595.33
ISK Lost: 0
ISK Delta: 961,445,595.33
Efficiency: 100%

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)
    We achived our goal and destroyed the structure within a week before they could drop the war

(Negative stuff)
    I was very relaxed for first and 3rd bash so was probably more lax than should of been.

Communications on comms not ideal at times but we where not being super serious today, must be mentioned tho as its important most of the time
    Remember only time you should cut accross the fc is if its important or your the scout with intel
Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Director of special projects, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Retired Events Manager,Retired senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
Gergoran Moussou

Re: [AAR] Brexit HQ destroyed

Post by Gergoran Moussou »

Looks like this was also the HQ for the wardec that I was under, since I logged on today to see a notification that my wardec with them was invalidated because the HQ structure in Sotrentaira went down.
9th CCI medalist

Vorkan Dosja

Post by Vorkan Dosja »

@Turlough
I think for the level of risk involved in the operation, that you did fine as a FC. If we had more than a momentary sighting of the war targets, I assume (I could be wrong), that we could have gone to battle coms quickly enough. Don't be so hard on yourself over a complete success.

Gergoran Moussou wrote:Looks like this was also the HQ for the wardec that I was under, since I logged on today to see a notification that my wardec with them was invalidated because the HQ structure in Sotrentaira went down.
Yep, I saw that they wardecc'd you guys as well, and since this was their only structure would indirectly help Pandemic Horde out as well.
Titles Trainer

ImageImageImageImage
Gergoran Moussou

I figure that every reasonably large group which keeps its structures in-alliance has to deal with the nuisance of constant wardecs.

Hog Hitmen were actually pretty cool before they fell apart with internal disputes, but for the most part, I like seeing attacks on wardec groups and I have a generally negative opinion on the pilots who do the traditional "camp trade hubs and routes" thing. The game mechanics are still weighted too much in favor of the bad parts of a wardec (since it's difficult enough to bash a structure during all three timers that it's generally not worth doing much besides avoiding trade hubs and heavily camped choke points) but if they iterate on last year's changes, I think that the wardec system is likely able to be a lot more enjoyable for everyone involved.
9th CCI medalist

YooJin Moon
Retired Director
Retired Director

Post by YooJin Moon »

I would second Turlough's thoughts on cross talking over the FC. Yes, the Uni is a learning environment but fleet operations should be run by the FC without questioning or second guessing from the crew. If the FC opens comms for general chit-chat, have at it but even then the FC's orders should not be in question or debated. There is a command structure for a reason. If you want to FC, join the FCC program and get after it. The opportunity to voice any issues or concerns will come after the fleet if you feel the need by responding to the AAR. Keep it constructive though.

Otherwise, this was a very fun and super casual fleet op! Thanks for the work put in by the previous 2 fleets, logi, looters/haulers, everyone who showed up for this one, and especially Turlough.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Gergoran Moussou

Agreed about the comms. There's a time and place for questions. It is not in an active StratOp. Some ops don't need to be as locked down as others. For example, you can probably relax a bit in an uncontested structure bash. However, if the fleet isn't ready to lock down when necessary, it's too relaxed even in those situations.

This was a large fleet by E-Uni standards. It also had a specific objective rather than just being a casual roam. Both of those are factors which affect the amount of comms discipline necessary.
9th CCI medalist