Roam members (2)
Spoiler
Ergan Eto - Dominix
Raas Caslo - Dominix
De W Javqe - Dominix
Gibson Thunderbird - Dominix
Raylan Shihan - Atron
Kills and Losses

So early(or late) today, HSC discovered that there is a FOB that set up camp on our front doorstep! So I decided to get a fleet together. Well, at first, some of us were actually planning to get together and finish up an epic arc. But since this happened, we turned left and decided to take care of this.

I honestly was a bit unnerved. The last time I did this, I lost a Dominix. Granted, it was sorta unexpected and we also get a terrible spawn, but it is what happened. I really didn't want to screw up this time, so I went safe. 4 Domis. It was proven that 3 is risky. I was not taking the chance.

Although, I needn't have worried. I did get a surprise when we got the spawn though. 3 Ravens and 2 Ospreys. At first, I was really taken aback. I never had a spawn with Ravens before. But after a while, it turned out that we got another lucky spawn. Go for the Ospreys, then the ravens. We needed to use out MJDs more than normal, and we had to bounce once. Since all of those ships were 70~100km away, it was quite surprising. But, it was no biggy, and we aced it.

(05:06:25) Amygnon
Guristas Forward Operating Base +134.59m

There's not really a whole lot I can point out for an AAR. It went so smooth even I was surprised.
Thanks to everyone who had come to this fleet!

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 134,585,463.61
ISK Lost: 0
ISK Delta: 134,585,463.61
Efficiency: 100%

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)
    It went so smooth that even I was surpised!
    We succeeded!
    (Negative stuff)
    I forgot to record. I shall remember next time.
PvPer that still stays in HSC.
Image Image Image Image