Fleet Members (8)
Cutecumber Roll - Augoror
De W Javqe - Augoror
Drebin 679 - Bhaalgorn
Ergan Eto - Bhaalgorn
Rikali Laru - Armageddon
Squin Ti - Augoror
Turlough Dominian - Brutix
ISK Destroyed: 2,111,380,375.27
ISK Lost: 0
ISK Delta: 2,111,380,375.27
- ✔ Positive Aspects :
- We gathered quite a large force for this fleet with solid cap warfare and logistics
- People were eager to fill the ranks with ships when asked to bring Bhaalgorns and expensive battleships, so this is quite nice when it comes to this kind of QRFs when you need strong punch to kill opponent ships.
- We did not have logi channel but we had 4 logis but logis were on top of their game with determining their buddies fast by using fleet chat only and make everyone filled with caps and repairs.
- Turlough used a full hull tank bait Brutix which baited Ken's proteus into fight and tackled the proteus initially which forces Ken to bring remaining Kronoses into Amygnon as well, right into our trap. He then called all of us in. That was succesfull baiting.
✘ Negative Aspects :
- I stepped up as forming FC when I heard the intel about 2 Kronos and 1 Proteus but I had no mic, that forced me to assign Cutecumber as Voice FC (he also accepted that post due to pressure ), but we were both in logistics, and two FC setup create some sort of comms chaos due to conflicting orders (like dock up & warp) , I should assign the FC right away after I see my mic is not working but Cute said he would be more comfortable in that voice FC post instead of primary FC. At the end we came victorious in this fight due to our good setup and preparation but unclear command could be our doom, next time we need to sort this out better
- We were lacking in DPS, since I asked Bhaals instead of other battleships for cap warfare and neut out the Kronoses. If those Armageddon and Tengu would not join us at the last minute we could probably miss the second Kronoss to gate jump too like the first one we missed. So it was my mistake not to bring more DPS to the field, I could ask 1 logi to swap into DPS battleship since we could hold the field with 3 armor logistics as well.
- That Tengu should NOT be in there since I specifically ask for an Full Armor fleet and said no shields allowed. I admit that with its DPS we were able to kill the Kronos but still we could do much better there.
Propaganda : HSC Campus Defensce Initiative (CDI) is not dead