Dynamo Crash
Ergan Eto
Ersin Oghuz, Patrol Commander
Ghad Makanen
lobevaser
Nelliver Cadigal
Nienke Solette
Vodomort Mort
Around 1945 EVE Time Asuka reported three suspects in Jufvitte piloting three battleship class ships, two Rattlesnakes and a Praxis. They were quickly located at the Emerging Conduity Beacon in Jufvitte solar system, which is a neighbouring solar system to Amygnon, where EVE University Headquarters resides. The response forces were alerted a quick Patrol Fleet formed consisting of five battleships, two combat battlecruisers, one heavy interdiction cruiser, an assault frigate, a stealth bomber and a frigate. Patrol fleet, staging from famous headquarters of EVE University's HSC, Amygnon - Citadel 101, rushed to the Jufvitte gate in Amygnon. After a minute, the fleet jumped into the Jufvitte and warped to the Emerging Conduit beacon which our First Response Unit, Asuka Rossi, reported the site as the last seen location of the suspect fleet. They were all suspects still and as Patrol Commander, I ordered to engage them all. First I asked the patrol fleet to tackle Calyce Echerie and while tackling him, to engage Calyce Fehrnah since I tackled him already. The Praxis was chosen to be last of our targets due to its lower threat level with respect to Rattlesnakes. After this point suspect fleet did show resistance against us and our actions to enforce law upon suspicious and criminal activities so we responded accordingly. First Calyce Fehrnah went down after failing to sustain the capacitor and the shield management and right after the first Rattlesnake, the second one was primaried for our weapons while the fleet was ordered to tackle the Praxis as well. Those vessels destroyed pretty quickly and one of the suspects were caught before leaving incident site while others evaded capture. Patrol fleet suffered no losses during the incident and confiscated 1.5 billion ISK worth of assets belonging to suspects most probably coming from their illicit activities. The confiscated assets were liquidated in Jita Trade Hub and divided between fleet members to cover their ammunition costs.

Rattlesnake #Suspect01
Rattlesnake #Suspect02
Praxis #Suspect03

Report Covering Incident at December 17th, 2019

Patrol Officers
Spoiler
Asuka Rossi
Batto Ashitaka
Dexyr Sulvara
Ersin Oghuz, Patrol Commander
Giacomo Belenos
Helen Dorothy Sharman
Ky Hanomaa, First Response Unit
manda doomsslayer
Nienke Solette
Rikali Laru, First Response Unit
Yto Itinen
Around 1800 EVE Time several pilots in nearby systems, within the sphere of influence of HSC Headquarters in Amygnon, reported running Emerging Conduits while one of HSC pilots also conducting similar activity nearby. Due to "Usual Suspects" procedure, the pilot was informed to continue his activities but report any kind of aggresion or unlawful act from those pilots. HSC was alerted and patrol fleet formed to stand by. Some time later an unlawful act happened in Theruesse solar system involving one pilot engaging one of EVE University pilot's assets in space, namely a Mobile Tractor Unit. This created bad and sad feelings amongst the fleet since we both feel bad since one of our own was subjected to an unlawful act and sad since it clearly seems, although our best efforts, we could not clear the region from piracy! As patrol commander, I ordered fleet which was already standby to proceed and go forward to the incident location in Theruesse. Rikali and Ky, as first responder unit, already cornered down the suspect pilot in the Praxis type battleship and were sustaining heavy tackle on his vessel. After 60 seconds our whole patrol units managed to land on the incident location and Praxis were quickly eliminated. The patrol fleet suffered no losses and the assets from the incapacitated ship's wreck was gathered and delivered to HSC stocks.

Praxis #Suspect01

:!: The heroic efforts from HSC and their respective members to protect the innocent civilians and the capsuleers alike from the illegal acts of the pirates and criminals were fruitful and Patrol Fleet will be there whenever and wherever they are needed ! To Protect & To Serve !
"In Blasters I Trust"

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Asuka Rossi

Re: [HSC] Crimewatch Patrol : December 16th & 17th, 2019 Reports

Post by Asuka Rossi »

No Flashy in our House! Whoop Whoop
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dryu Moskwin

Post by Dryu Moskwin »

I would like to report another incident on December 17th.

On this date I was flying my Osprey Navy Issue when suddenly a gang of bloodthirsty vigilantes descended upon me! I tried my best to duck and dive. I overheated everything including my belief and was able to consistently pull range on these hooligans. The Hecates furiously combat scanned me, clearly tasting blood, and kept landing about 50km behind me. I decided that I might show these Judge Dredd roleplayers that they cannot simply roam the space lanes dispensing instant unwavering justice at a whim! They are not the law!

I slowed a bit and fired on a hecate, the hoodlum took off into the distance clearly rattled and in awe at the size of my missile launchers. Unfortunately as he did a Vengeance piloted by the heroic(barbaric) pilot Asuka Rossi came in for a heroic(barbaric) scram. I thought it would be okay, I could potentially alpha through the Vengeance's reps and finish him in one clip of my missiles. Then I looked at my missile launchers. I only had 5 missiles left. I had forgot to reload after I had been scaring off the Hecates. My reaction went something like this. The violent band of bloodthirsty vigilantes started "yolo warping" themselves onto me, as the kids would say.

At this point I thought that their bloothirst had been sated, that perhaps I could peacefully co-exist with them for a time while they were in a state of calm and tranquility. I returned with words of diplomacy and offerings of peace, however I was greeted only by the same bloodthirsty brigands.

I managed to put one of the deranged bloodthirsty pilots to rest, while the others further indulged in their barbaric bloodsport.

This was a report from the dangerous spacelanes of Verge Vendor. Fly safe out there.
Mike Kingswell

Post by Mike Kingswell »

Lies! Lies and defamation!

In the continuous Operation "Clean Backyard" out valiant officers caught the suspect "Dryu Moskwin" red handed!
Speeding with 2500km/s and up to 3000+km/s in the 450km/s Zone around the Juf and Amy gates! Think of the kids! This is a school zone with the nearby Karpinski Labratory Institutions!
We handed out the "speeding ticket" as per regulations of the Amygnon Space Security Manuals (A.S.S. Manuals as we professionals call them).

But obviously some pilots disregard speed limits not only accidantaly but ON PURPOSE! The same suspect was handed another ticket just a short time later (in a different vehicle, since the first one got impounded!).

So let this be a lesson to all of you speed-addicted ship racing kids out there!

(Also: I reallllly wanted your corpse and now I am happy <3, thanks for leading us on a merry chase not once but twice!)
Alumnus, Teacher
Image Image Image Image Image
Ky Hanomaa

Post by Ky Hanomaa »

DRYU WAS INNOCENT!! #FreeMyBoiDryu
Former Assistant FCC Manager
Image- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Image- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Image
Squin Ti

Post by Squin Ti »

Here I was minding my own business - bathing my self near the Juffite gate in the warm glow of the Amygnon star when suddenly I heard a commotion behind me.

I spent many minutes watching this debacle when I'd had enough watching this criminal speeding through the sky and seeing our glorious Amygnon Traffic Control Squad failing to catch this delinquent. I can only say that my last minute sensor dampening (seen on the killmail) must be the sole reason this reckless culprit was stopped.
Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Manager (Events), Senior Personnel Officer, Spai Hunter Extraordinaire, interrupter, Events, Graduate, Management

Post by Turlough Dominian »

Ky Hanomaa wrote:DRYU WAS INNOCENT!! #FreeMyBoiDryu
agree's #policebrutality :)
Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Director of special projects, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Retired Events Manager,Retired senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
Asuka Rossi

Post by Asuka Rossi »

Mr. Dryu Moskwin,

I'm really sorry for your multiple ship loss, but the crime that u could've committed against innocent newbies needed to be prevented.
I intercepted u the 1st time on gate to check how u were fitted and to gain time for the SWAT team to converge into that position. When the officers were in position we tried to reach u but your twin-turbo was no match for ours general purpose sedans. I took a shortcut via sun when our Officer tried to pull a pit maneuver and i landed in front of your speedy boi and i proceeded to apply the spike strip for blocking u. Didnt know that u depleted your ammo, but was not an issue for my interceptor in any case, my job on slowing you down for final arrest was done. Your 2nd attempt of break our checkpoint ended as the 1st with your arrest, but we lost an Officer car.

A colorized propaganded video of what happened here ->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtYi4upeXIk
(warning: the content of this video can differ from the reality.)

BTW GF, i got one of your corpse too and will be sitting in a pack full of exotic dancers with other corpses :D
ImageImageImageImageImage