Christoffer Arthie
Elena Leone - Merlin
Gokym Ovaert - Merlin
Ky Hanomaa - Imperial Navy Slicer, Merlin
Private Martin - Condor, Punisher
Revin Plaude - Slasher
Yto Itinen - Atron, Ibis
Kills and Losses

First system in Low-Sec, scout found us a Hurricane in a plex. Scout went in to get tackle, but dropped to the Hurricane's drones rather quickly. The enemy escaped before the fleet could take over tackle.

(19:35:45) Ouelletta
Slasher -3.17m

Scout reshipped quickly and found the Hurricane again in the same Plex - we tried once more. This time however, a ScyFI showed up and helped blap one of our DDs after the Hurrican took care of the scout. We then forced the ScyFI off-grid and focused our damage on the Hurricane - to no success. The ScyFI returned I called scatter. The RLMLs would have ripped us apart.

(19:43:07) Ouelletta
Slasher -3.17m
Condor -3.85m

//

Scout found an Atron in a novice and got tackle. We warped in and took over secondary tackle just as scout dropped. We almost broke him, when he managed to get free of a scram and quickly burn out of point range with an overheated MWD and warped off when he was at 2% structure .

(19:57:36) Vey
Slasher -1.41m

//

We decided to engage a small gang consisting of four Fed Navy Comets. Fight wasn't going too well and I let myself get distracted with broadcasting and allowed a Comet to intercept my trajectory and get a scram on me. We scattered after losing four.

(20:28:48) Martoh
Atron -2.63m
Merlin -6.55m
Imperial Navy Slicer -23.12m
Punisher -8.55m

//

Don't quite remember what happened there - seems like scout warped to a plex and got blapped by some Arty Lokis outside.

(21:06:12) Kedama
Slasher -2.84m

//

Interim Scout found us a Hawk in Tama. That thing was able to outtank all of us and so we whelped what we had left, unable to break it.

Some of us appear to have taken an interest in taking the Podexpress Home via Tama/Nourvukaiken.

(21:13:09) Tama
Atron -1.59m
Merlin -5.94m
Merlin -5.92m
Merlin -5.83m
Capsule -0.01m
Ibis -0.01m
Ibis -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 0
ISK Lost: 74,611,771.82
ISK Delta: -74,611,771.82
Efficiency: 0%

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)
    - My scouting breakdown before fleet seems to have paid off. First time scout Revin found us some content and got tackle, even if it didn't result in any kills.
    - Even without kills the fleet was actually enjoyable. I guess less people make for a better atmosphere.

(Negative stuff)
    - I should stop flying kitey stuff when trying to FC a non-kitey fleet. Broadcasting and double-clicking in space don't work well together.
    - T1 Frigates need critical mass to really pose a threat to anything that isn't a Solo Plexer in a T1 Cruiser or below, especially without Logi.
Former Assistant FCC Manager
Image- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Image- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Image