Amoni Panala - Federation Navy Comet
Christoffer Arthie - Nemesis
Demei Preldent - Breacher
Marcus Micheal Piast - Rifter
StuMzaLu
Titus Empire - Tormentor
Varris Thellere - Tristan
Kills and Losses

After a somewhat long form-up and discussion of tactics, we ventured out into nullsec where it seemed more likely to find fights. We had stopped on the Pertineere gate in Y9G making sure our gang was together. An Ares landed on grid and then warped off before we could lock it up. A Devoter and an Astero also arrived. The Devoter got off but the Astero just hung around so we locked it up and blapped it. We followed the Devoter and started to break it down until a Pilgrim showed up, lit a cyno, and then dropped an Apostle and some other capital which I didn't see because I called for a scatter. This fight could have gone better if we had locked up the Pilgrim and been able to destroy it before it had managed to cyno in the caps. Nullsec is truly where fun goes to die. I was happy to take on the subcaps they were bringing to the fight, but they just had to escalate it to caps over seven frigates. Nullsec sucks.

(19:01:45) Y9G-KS
Astero +85.84m
Capsule +97.87m

We roamed for another hour or so finding a cautious Prospect, a disinterested Wolf, and a Nergal that refused to be found. We weren't able to catch any of them. I called it a day and encouraged the rest to continue on if they wanted to, giving them a final destination they might make their way towards in hopes of further content.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 183,705,910.4
ISK Lost: 0
ISK Delta: 183,705,910.4
Efficiency: 100%

Overall evaluation

(Positive stuff)
  • I asked for bloodthirsty and I got the bloodthirstiest of bloodthirsty
    People really picked up what I was saying and ran with it
    Our bomber became de facto scout and was great at it, thanks Christoffer!
    Demei put ships on contract for us to reship if needed, that was awesome
(Negative stuff)
  • Nullsec did what Nullsec does and killed any possible fun there was to be had
She/her
Killboard
Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Fergus Echerie
Title: Solitude Campus Manager, Graduate

Re: [AAR] 09 Nov 2019 Soli Small Gang Roam

Post by Fergus Echerie »

Good work, appreciate you getting this going.

In the past we've found searching for H2N or any nice NS connection from WH more useful for content although finding them is time consuming.
Solitude Campus Manager
Image Image Image Image
Christoffer Arthie

Post by Christoffer Arthie »

After amoni had to leave and fleet officially ended. Me and 3 others decided to continue the roam. I took over as leader of the fleet since the others were very new to pvp but i have never tried anything of the like before so it was a great experience for me. It wasnt optimal that i, the cloaky bomber was leading the fleet but because of our small numbers it didnt become a problem. We found a caracal and tried to engage it at a gate but he escaped into a dead-end system where we tried to d-scan him down.

Unfortunately for us, he was just playing around with us and waiting until his allies caught up and assisted in destroying 2 of our members.

Tristan - https://zkillboard.com/kill/79805997/ 11,02M
Rifter - https://zkillboard.com/kill/79805999/ 6.12M
and lastly 2 empty capsules were popped.

Total loss: 17,14M

Even though you could say it ended in failure, we kept up our spirits and just thought of us chasing the caracal was a D-scan excercise and generally had a good time. Props to the guys i flew with for being awesome!!
Ky Hanomaa

Post by Ky Hanomaa »

Christoffer Arthie wrote:I took over as leader of the fleet since the others were very new to pvp but i have never tried anything of the like before so it was a great experience for me.
Did you consider joining the FCC? We're always looking for enthusiastic pilots aspiring to become FC :D
Former Assistant FCC Manager
Image- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Image- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Image
Marcus Arilia

Post by Marcus Arilia »

From the looks of this it was likely a Solitude/Syndicate roam? From a content perspective it may be beneficial to try to utilize a Thera connection to try and get to one of the more populated nullsec regions. With Solitude being just that, and the recent Syndicate politics, it may be advantageous to head to the busier null areas if you’re scheduling fleets for content. It might also help with the fleet numbers. Just a thought.

I also disagree with your ‘Negative’ at the end. T1 frigs in an area of null that’s not overly populated will likely lead to either no content, or content that can out match you. Deciding the ship/hunting ground is on the FC, not on the residents.
Graduate xxxxxx Former FCC Staff xxxxxx Content Creator
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage