Ky Hanomaa - Malediction
Nienke Solette - Exequror
Squin Ti - Vexor
Tatami - Vexor
Vishnael Skyhunter - Myrmidon
Yrgrasil - Myrmidon, Exequror
Yto Itinen - Exequror
Kills and Losses

Formup was okay, movement was good. Sadly most of the route it was quiet. Most exciting was a ton of rorqs on the way, but since the vexors have not lots of cargo, and rorqs often have smartbombs i didn't even went for these since i was hoping for some fight.

In R1O itself horde was kinda busy watching close their structures in tether range, also some goon thrasher gang was around, so after a while of sitting on a ping i send the scout over to RQOO where he found and tackled a porp.

While jumping through the gate some titan decloaked and tried to boson us, but slightly missed and only got one of the vexors. More or less at same time a sabre bubbled us, so we had to move out first. If i remember right some pilgrim showed up then and cynod, so i called him as target but we only got through a tiny bit of armor when the next titan decloaked and spooled up. With some people still in a bubble i still decided to fleet warp the people off, but we lost the majority of our boosts with that.

The goon thrasher fleet thankfully finished at least the pilgrim, and while this is not really a kill from us, i happilly take it.

After that we lurked around on pings outside of their titans and 2? phoenixes, but except some nemesis which was annoying us not alot happend.

(21:43:10) RQOO-U
Vexor -26.08m
Myrmidon -63.1m
Vexor -21.54m
Myrmidon -67.56m
Pilgrim +275.93m
Capsule -0.01m
Atron -2.08m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m
Sabre +92.64m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m

After a while i got bored, time was also running, so we went more or less in. Logi was most of the time holding fine, but some geddon got really annoying with neuts, so i had problems to keep the fleet moving all the time. We tried several targets, but except some scifi and oracle we did not got much out of it. Here the lack of proper antitackle really frustated me. I have to find somehow a solution in the future, but i guess next time horde i will just try to not field a drone comp at all.

(21:57:59) RQOO-U
Scythe Fleet Issue +68.54m
Exequror -29.76m
Vexor -28.26m
Capsule -0.01m
Oracle +85.7m
Capsule -63.71m
Exequror -26.89m
Myrmidon -80.14m
Executioner +0.52m
Vexor -25.79m
Exequror -27.25m
Vexor -26.62m
Vexor -24.37m
Capsule -0.01m

Since they kept warping the phoenixes on us i warped off the remainings at some point and thought about saving these guys at least even if it costs time. Some jumps further we saw an cane with a wolf and went for it. Had a total brainfart and somehow identified myself as vexor, but our dps could not break it, and we died as their backup arrived.

(22:14:34) 8KE-YS, FZX-PU, LXQ2-T
Capsule -0.01m
Exequror -23.88m
Malediction -49.13m
Keres -46.2m
Vexor -25.49m
Capsule -16.46m
Capsule -0.01m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 523,326,649.42
ISK Lost: 674,384,691.98
ISK Delta: -151,058,042.56
Efficiency: 43.694%

---

- horde fields lots and lots of caps and titans now, which is kinda amusing, but makes big nope areas on grid to work with sadly
- 100mn vexors lack definitly anticap or instant application, which was kinda fatal against their nano kite stuff all over, i ended up making really bad calls and lots of drones back and forth
- logi held really well, and i think for these guys the fleet was really nice actually
Ares Kaos
Title: Freshman

Re: [AAR] 2019-11-05 @20:00 100MN Vexors

Post by Ares Kaos »

It was fun, let's wait for the video to show us some footage because I missed most of the action.... :lol:
Nienke Solette

Post by Nienke Solette »

Recording. Still processing, so bear with me...

Edit: Relinked. Video too long and needed to verify my YouTube Channel :p
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post by Nienke Solette »

Recording should be available, please confirm. Will spew my thoughts later, currently in the middle of exam weeks
ImageImageImage

Post by Nienke Solette »

So yeah, got some time left, luckily ^^. My thoughts, experience and observations (or you can also call it a brain-dump):

First fight. Did notice 2FC going deep into armour, but I was not looking at overview. Looking back, FC made a really good fleet warp, just after the second Titan came on the grid. Many others joined in afterwards, so I think that saved a lot of the fleet. Unfortunate we couldn’t save 2FC. Thanks to FC, both Hyena, Keres, himself and all Logis were able to continue for a next round.

Next “round” was bombing round (which was a first for me). I think it was a different fleet we were fighting since the titans were gone? (not sure though). Our shields were non-existent, sometimes a couple of people went a bit into armour. A bit annoying for us as Logi, but then, that’s what we’re here for ^^. (Drones were gone though, which did not help our repping).

Then we went in (21:57 bookmark). It felt for me as a pretty extended fight, where we lost one Logi relatively quickly. After that, we held pretty well until we lost our second Logi and FC. Then, it went down. No 2FC stepping up was unfortunate there. My ship got blown up and I decided to self-destruct my way home to 101 (therefore no recording of the 22:14 fight :/)

Thanks again FC for the fleet, really enjoyed seeing 2 Titans on grid for the first time!
ImageImageImage
Title: Sophomore

Post by Junmei Hucel-Ge »

Good fleet, and the first PVP I've done in a LOOONG Time (like actually since I participated in the Toronto Eve Fest tournament). My first venture into nullsec, my first fight with that many pings on grid with us, and that many different kind of ships. I stayed with the fleet for most of the fight, but ended up caught in a bubble when FC warped the fleet out and they tracked me and killed me. Not before I killed a scythe fleet issue worth about 2x the cost of my vexor so I felt pretty good about that, and got most hits and final blow on it.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/79738634/

I felt I did an ok job with following fleet stuff - not perfect by any means. I got left behind and or misaligned a few times, but I was anchoring up promptly and following fleet orders during battle well. In the past I've had an issue with locking up during battles and getting too focused to follow instructions well but I thought I did really well this time, keeping fleet dress and staying caught up. I did end up capping out during one fight just as I warped out and got left behind because my warp out wasn't complete. But I recovered, found FC and fleet and went back in.

In terms of critical feedback I'd say there was a lot of tactical chatter on mumble to make decisions that didn't involve us as a fleet between the FC and the scouts etc, and it wasn't always clear when a command was being given vs someone asking and answering questions and sometimes that overrode what the FC was saying in mumble and I either misheard (resulting in one lemming) or didn't hear it at all the first time.

Lost a ship but learned a lot and I like the 100mn fit.

Tactically I'd suggest that we consider using the tactic of slaving all the drones to a single targetting ship so that you can really concentrate and shift fire quickly. I believe this is a tactic used in incursions to concentrate drone damage and slam down the target more quickly. Also we should consider webbing down and killing the interdictors that drop bubbles so we can make escapes more easily. But what the heck - this is my first battle with this fit in a PVP situation so I probably am talking out my uninformed um.... you know.
Yrgrasil
Title: Solitude Officer, Ensign, Sophomore

Post by Yrgrasil »

Nienke Solette wrote:Next “round” was bombing round (which was a first for me). I think it was a different fleet we were fighting since the titans were gone? (not sure though). Our shields were non-existent, sometimes a couple of people went a bit into armour. A bit annoying for us as Logi, but then, that’s what we’re here for ^^. (Drones were gone though, which did not help our repping).

Then we went in (21:57 bookmark). It felt for me as a pretty extended fight, where we lost one Logi relatively quickly. After that, we held pretty well until we lost our second Logi and FC. Then, it went down. No 2FC stepping up was unfortunate there. My ship got blown up and I decided to self-destruct my way home to 101 (therefore no recording of the 22:14 fight :/)
So yeh, the bomb guy was pretty annoying and like smartbombers its basically the hardcounter for our fleet, to just delete the drones, thankfully he always went for us actually (which deleted of course the logi drones, but was more some minor issue).

I think we lost the first logi to the warped in dread, which was most of the time an issue.
Junmei Hucel-Ge wrote:In terms of critical feedback I'd say there was a lot of tactical chatter on mumble to make decisions that didn't involve us as a fleet between the FC and the scouts etc, and it wasn't always clear when a command was being given vs someone asking and answering questions and sometimes that overrode what the FC was saying in mumble and I either misheard (resulting in one lemming) or didn't hear it at all the first time.
Yeh, in theory i could make me whisper lists with scouts and logi to keep the fleet out of the whole process. But i think its (after a while) more interesting for most if the decisions are more or less trackable for everyone in some way. Normally most people get used to this chatter during fleets and sort out the stuff which is important for themselves after a while. But i'll try to get better in making it more clear i guess.
Junmei Hucel-Ge wrote:Tactically I'd suggest that we consider using the tactic of slaving all the drones to a single targetting ship so that you can really concentrate and shift fire quickly. I believe this is a tactic used in incursions to concentrate drone damage and slam down the target more quickly. Also we should consider webbing down and killing the interdictors that drop bubbles so we can make escapes more easily. But what the heck - this is my first battle with this fit in a PVP situation so I probably am talking out my uninformed um.... you know.
For the webbing part its easy, we had an hyena with us, so in most cases i actually assume the target was webbed. But horde played it smart and stayed often with their small stuff on the edge (40-50km) so even with small drones and the keres point they were able to run away before it got to dangerous.

Regarding the drone bunny, i considered this as i made the fittings. And in a normal case, yes it would be far more effective. On the other side for myself are anchoring fleets already mildy uninteresting, and at some point most of you will also reach this point. I don't really want to reduce the fights for you guys to anchor up and prop mode on until we all die. In the end my goal is that we all have fun, and in the best case you learn something out of it.