Roam members (5)
Spoiler
Batto Ashitaka - Dominix
De W Javqe - Dominix
Elena Leone - Atron
Ersin Oghuz - Dominix
Marcel Eriker - Dominix
Kills and Losses

So, Its been a while since I've lead a fleet eh? Well, I guess today is a new reawakening from my cryo-sleep of not doing fleets.
Anyways, I found out there are 2 FOBs near Amygnon, and decided to look for people who might be interested in Bashing the FOB.

First, I tried to get people at around 02:00. Unfortunately the people then weren't too interested in bashing a FOB or was too low skilled for such an event. So I waited till Downtime rolled around.

Around 30 minutes after DT, I called once again for interested individuals who were interested in bashing. At first, A couple were interested, but either had to deal with RL stuff or were low skilled for this(sensing a pattern huh?). Fortunately, Batto decided to stick around, which I am more than thankful of, and Elena, Ersin, and Marcel decided to join around 13:00.

After dealing with a annoying distraction called a War Target, we set off. Bookmarks were made before we set off so we were all ready do bash. Elena went ahead and scouted for us, as we are flying pretty expensive ships. Once we got there, we set up the mining fleet bait with Elena, and after a quick break since Ersin was no longer in the UNI and needed personal BMs, we warped to the FOB.

I initially did not notice that the spawn we got was a jackpot. I was too focused on FCing honestly. We went through the regular pattern for the FOB bashing. We first killed the Logi. We really can't kill anything with those suckers healing. After that, we shot at the frigates. Those guys point us so it is essential that we take them out first. After that, the main DD is up for grabs. Then, finally, I noticed that we didn't have any Battleships or Blackbirds. After we killed all of the Caracal, we were done. We didn't even have to deal with Blackbirds.

After that it was, well, uneventful. We simply burned through the FOB's health, waited till 3% so Elena can get on KM, and blasted it to pieces. After salvaging, we got quite the paycheck. Marcel and Ersin exempted themselves from the extra prize, and that would be it.
Loot

I'll be honest, I thought it would take much longer. I'm thankful of the people who came to this event, as doing this is always fun!

(14:42:57) Ellmay
Guristas Forward Operating Base +111.97m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 111,969,626.41
ISK Lost: 0
ISK Delta: 111,969,626.41
Efficiency: 100%

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)
    -We got the kill!
    -...Noone died
    (Negative stuff)
    -Formup was delayed again and again due to external factors. I hope next time it will be a more convenient time.
Overall, I think this was a great success. We got the kill, we got the blessing of the RNG God, and we get a paycheck! For the participants, expect a mail soon!
PvPer that still stays in HSC.
Image Image Image Image
Batto Ashitaka

Re: [AAR] HSC Impromto FOB Bashing Fleet

Post by Batto Ashitaka »

It was a fun experience, thanks for organizing the fleet !
Spider tanking Domi is a nice doctrine to fly, I'll be up for more.