Stats
ISK Destroyed: 49,925,361.87
ISK Lost: 16,846,349.14
ISK Delta: 33,079,012.73
Efficiency: 74.77%

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)
    (Negative stuff)
we managed to come out isk positive, with our only loss being my Caldari navy hookbill, and after I was taken down, levos
took FC and managed to get the crusader and corax+pod. overall it was a well done QRF, although shortly after the WT,s headed up to AMC
Marcus Arilia

Re: QRF 3/11/2019

Post by Marcus Arilia »

Will you be adding more detail? With this AAR it’s extremely hard to know what you were facing, the situation, what/when you engaged, why you primaried, and why you did what you did (but I don’t know what you did). Without more detail it’s hard to have any idea of what happened. The details on the bottom are exactly the same information as can be seen from the battle report. We can’t give feedback if we don’t know how things happened.
Graduate xxxxxx Former FCC Staff xxxxxx Content Creator
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ievos

Re: QRF 3/11/2019

Post by Ievos »

To add a bit of detail:

I logged in, swapped to my "clean" clone, hopped into my combat fitted Jackdaw, joined Fleet, and swapped into the HSC Mumble Channel. That was when I found out there were WT's in Juf. The discussion seemed to confirm the fight was going to happen, so I undocked and began taking the role of 2IC. I ensured miners and PVE'ers were docked or on their way, and ensured I understood what we knew we were fighting.

The WT's appear to have been trying to play some gate games, though I am unsure if they were looking to get a fight, or were attempting to flee. Regardless, 1 jumped through, was not amused with the Ashimmu (Elena Leone), and ran back. Ievos warped to 20km, for solid positioning, but not before the ship could make it back to Juf.

Charley engaged them in Juf, and called for us to join. Unfortunately, the (2) ships took down Charley before Elana and Ievos could jump through. Charley was down before we could make it through, called for me to take control. Within a few seconds, Elana and Ievos were into Juf.

I took control. I called out primary the Corax, while keeping my tackle on the Crusader. Not knowing which ship was doing the main damage between the (2), I called for Corax as primary as potentially the heavier hitting ship. The Corax melted, I called to tackle the pod if possible (success), and to switch damage to the Crusader. That too melted, but we failed to get that pod.

I hope this gives some clarity on to the events.

Some notes -

-Unfortunately, the point I became involved was only the very end, just in time for the actual engagement, but I am not entirely certain what happened prior to jumping into Juf, or leading up to the actual fight.
-I do not know what distance Charley engaged at, or if others were on-grid to aid. I also do not know if everyone else involved brought PVP fit ships. While my ship was on the expensive end, it was fit for PVP (I had actually planned to go looking for a fight in it).
-My assumption on the Corax doing the greater damage shows through on the killboard, but the Crusader simulates for me as having greater damage potential.

-Ievos
"Eye-E-vose"