NSC QRF - Always Take the Bait

Mongo the Mechanic

NSC QRF - Always Take the Bait

Post by Mongo the Mechanic »

We tracked a SOB Rupture to the JH- gate and started bouncing him between PC9 and JH. He did this several times so it was a pretty good bet that he was yelling at his fleet mates to get to PC9 to have a GF. When they did I lost my Deimos, but we continued the fight in PC9. We reshipped into Feroxes and a couple of tackle ships and engaged SOB at range.

Here is the battle report for PC9:
https://zkillboard.com/related/30003286/201910271900/

And for JH-:
https://zkillboard.com/related/30003285/201910271800/

Good fun was had and we had a chance to use our Feroxes in a fleet engagement (which rarely happens).

As always, comments and questions are appreciated.
Joilove Sunrunner

Re: NSC QRF - Always Take the Bait

Post by Joilove Sunrunner »

Fun time. Lost too many ships however. lol
"Per Eruditio Vis - Through Knowledge, Power." This is the goal. Living is learning. Keep living. Keep learning.
Mongo the Mechanic

Hey Joi, we really appreciated you bringing the tackle and disruption. Keep it up.
Edwin Clough

Post by Edwin Clough »

Though this was 5-6 hours later, I was told to post here.
Edwin Clough is now empowered by increased snugglyness and here is the proof:
https://zkillboard.com/character/2113028251/

I was hauling a load of ice back when 2 grays jumps the gate as I did.
Calling out to NSC mumble I readied for warp as the timer went to zero.
Worried I'd loose the ship on de-cloak, I was very pleased to remember as I warped off - warp core stabilizers installed!
As a miner/industrialist, there is little experience with these skirmishes, but a T2 caracal was purchased, riggs installed and missiles loaded.
I undocked to my death, I did not even know who to target as primary was called out as I was buying the ship.
I asked who, thrice, but no answer. All ships were damaged so I hit the one with the most red.
They knew I was squishy and gave me their full attention.
All I could do was wait as they did more than scramble my ship until my capsule could warp off.
My is egg safe and in station as I write my first AAR.
Mongo the Mechanic

Hey Edwin,

Nice to see others getting some PvP action. This AAR is great and all, but should probably be posted in its own separate AAR.

However, one thing that you point out is a great reminder that whoever is FCIng needs to remember to keep calling out that primary. There is so much going on sometimes is a lot to manage. In fact in our fight with SOB Segdae reminded me that it would be best to switch back to antimatter.