Ky Hanomaa - Malediction
Nelliver Cadigal - Osprey
Nienke Solette - Osprey
Squin Ti - Caracal
Vishnael Skyhunter - Cyclone
Yrgrasil - Cyclone
Yto Itinen - Caracal
Kills and Losses

After a nice and cozy formup we headed to a WH nearby and entered after some disconnect stuff finally http://evemaps.dotlan.net/map/Feythabol ... #npc_delta (Thanks again Devola for finding me that). I made before some route to check the evictus pocket and then go forward to test space in esoteria and do in the end some nice round back to north fey if we survive to get back to the wh.

Evictus waterboarded us for a while with a sabre during movement, so we had a bit off delay moving through. At some point someone saw an arazu on dscan and we speeded up a little bit. All the time i assumed actually that want to just annoy us or drop something on us.

At some point some Retri fleet appeared, and they started to alpha our ewar, but thankfully we could hold some decent range and grab really early also some kills.

(20:20:46) QFGB-E
Deacon +99.21m
Heretic +77.97m
Capsule +106.5m

They did a lot of bouncing back and forth and i think they also tried to jump onto us once with boosh, but since our keres had to warp off, and the cyclone were not in point range it was some kind of a standoff. So they warped and we just tried to move on.

Ky did something stupid and died :D No idea what exactly happend, but at some point he was pointed and just got blapped on the gate.

(20:24:33) QFGB-E
Malediction -49m

Some more attemps to boosh/land on us which they paid with losses.

(20:46:39) R-ARKN
Crow +36.73m
Retribution +49.22m

This one they were 80km off and i watched until they started to anchor the ponti. As it spooled up i called for propon and aligned the ponti. That way they again landed 30km off. Thankfully this time my second cyclone was on point and got tackle on one of the booshers, while i also somehow had the other one pointed. I've no idea how, but we even approached the second ponti and had still some ships on him while he booshed again.

(20:53:08) 02V-BK
Pontifex +192.64m
Pontifex +117.95m

Well, they finally left us alone and since it was late we ran back to the wh.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 680,228,531.98
ISK Lost: 48,997,915.59
ISK Delta: 631,230,616.39
Efficiency: 93.281%

---

- Logi did a great job keeping the ewar frigs alive
- Ewar Frigs did a great job with the bouncing if needed
- I can't complain about the fleet movement, which is rare :D
- there is probably tons more, but yeh, we didn't lost anyone except the scout. So most were onpoint with getting their props running if needed without just a bit of yelling. Anchoring worked fine. Only one we had a bit split dps but i think i messed up the primary broadcast there actually.

EDITH SAYS:
Full BR (all systems stuff): https://br.inyour.space/?s=3164,3151,31 ... 0&e=90&t=b
Squin Ti

Re: [AAR] 2019-10-17 @19:00 BLAP Caracals

Post by Squin Ti »

Had loads of fun my first time in to NullSec! Dat efficiency tho...
Nienke Solette

Post by Nienke Solette »

Smooth and quick form-up, well-prepped route through WHs and Null-Sec. FC was quick in recognising the situation and made quick, good-decision calls. First succesful logi-role for me and man, I do love that Osprey! Thanks for the Fleet, I had a lot of fun!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Title: HSC Logistics Officer, Personnel Officer, Breaks Things, Sophomore

Post by Christoph Patrouette »

Ky Hanomaa

Post by Ky Hanomaa »

I warped back to gate after creating a few pings. Unfortunately, that made me a target and the fleet warped to the gate as well. I should have burned away after landing so they wouldn't land right on top of me, but instead I just aligned and slowboated towards the outgate. I got tackled before I realized I was in danger (thought they'd just try to escape through the gate and not take the risk of getting stuck on the gate with a Horde of Caracals sitting there).

I attempted a hail-mary manoeuvre by trying to spiral back onto the gate, but my MWD bloomed my signature enough for the Beam Retris to alpha me off grid.
Former Assistant FCC Manager
Image- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Image- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Image
Nienke Solette

Post by Nienke Solette »

Christoph Patrouette wrote:https://youtu.be/kTxa0a9BlnM
Thanks for recording! At one point, you see me getting behind because the anchor did not get through somehow. Luckily, I managed to prod mod out quickly and got almost no damage :lol:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Title: Solitude Officer, Ensign, Sophomore

Post by Yrgrasil »

Christoph Patrouette wrote:https://youtu.be/kTxa0a9BlnM
Brr, always scary to hear the own voice :D Thanks for the recording, i'll go through it later and add the timestamps in the initial post.
Asuka Rossi

Post by Asuka Rossi »

Amazing fleet :twisted: , but there are 2 little things that can be worked on:
1) Armor and Hull repping drones on the ospreys for repping a bit more of damage out of shield buffer or remote armor and Hull reppers for the snowflakes (offlined too if needed). We had a blue citadel this time but the next time there will be none.
2) Logi OP Plz Nerf <3
3) i almost welped the first time because they redboxed me directly and i broadcasted a bit too late, but ive looked at my keres and i remebered that ewar is primary. Always.
4) im skilling for that lachesis FC!
5) I think a title that fits me after this is "Always Primary"
6) there is no 6.
7) I write too much in chat
8) a m a z i n g FCing!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Yto Itinen

Post by Yto Itinen »

Starting on a personal note, 300+ kills in E-UNI! Woohoo!

On a more serious note, this roam was very good in terms of fleet movement, logi reps and E-war, but it was Fc who was on top of his game.
By getting us into range, avoiding a brawl that would have ended badly and keeping us out of bubbles he made possible for us to kill so many ships in very brief engagements.
On the other hand our antagonists made some very rushed decisions, tried to alpha E-war off the field and failed to do so, and failed to focus on logi. Had they had the guts to stay on grid a bit longer and to engage us with a cool mind, they could have surely inflicted a lot more damage to our Caracals.

Notes for next time: armor repping bots even for shield logi, when we go into null. Also skilling into command bursts seems a nice thing to do for future fleets.

Fly fun!
Until next time, o7
Yto Itinen
ImageImage
ImageImage

Erwin Madelung
BANNED
BANNED
Title: Solitude Officer, Sophomore

Post by Erwin Madelung »

Yrg bugged me until I watched the video :D This was a raelly nice skirmish fight. In the video you can see that they had at least 18 people in fleet. In a more expensive and higher SP doctrine. So, you were basically outnumbered and outgunned. RLMLs are of course great against frigates though ;) "Dat efficiency tho..." Don't look so much for that. It would have been a good fleet even if you wouldn't have traded that favourably. Fights between two properly formed fleets are difficult to get by on a roam and always great.

Like you have said the logi should bring armor and hull bots. Shield bots on an Osprey are not really great. You could discuss it on a Scythe as it has a bonus towards them. If logi really wants to get on the killmails they can bring warriors and assist them to a DPS or ewar ships.

Good job on the Keres. It's a strog little ship! "2) Logi OP Plz Nerf <3" There are ways against logi: ewar, high alpha doctrines, target swapping. "4) im skilling for that lachesis FC!" The Lachesis is a great ship and surely skill for it. But, for such fleets you still want to bring a Keres. It can ping off better. A Lachesis is also a good bit more expensive. So the hostiles would go more aggressively after you.

"Brr, always scary to hear the own voice" Dat german accent. :) And you didn't added timpestamps! grr! I had to find the parts myself!