[AAR] 2019-10-13 // Sunday Funday NoP with Ky

Ky Hanomaa

[AAR] 2019-10-13 // Sunday Funday NoP with Ky

Post by Ky Hanomaa »

Not my most successful fleet, it was still a really enjoyable one and I love leading these Newbro-Roams, even if it's just for the fun of doing it.

Roam members (16)
Spoiler
Asuka Rossi - Tormentor
Avrin Dennard - Tormentor
Brock Carlisle - Maulus Navy Issue, Tormentor
Cutecumber Roll - Inquisitor
Edhin Delphiki - Tormentor
Ethan Solum - Tormentor
Ferocious Valkyrie - Tormentor
Jason Eoner - Tormentor
Jexexex - Crucifier
Kordun Naskingar - Crucifier
Ky Hanomaa - Tormentor
Mike Kingswell - Maulus Navy Issue, Navitas
Nienke Solette - Navitas
Poul Vynneve - Tormentor
Revin Plaude - Navitas, Inquisitor
Squin Ti - Tormentor
Kills and Losses

Scout reported a Harpy and Hawk in a small. Scout quickly realized they were fighting each other and called in the fleet. Scout managed to get on the Harpy kill before it popped. We took down the remaining Hawk, which would haunt us for the rest of the fleet...

(18:51:26) Moclinamaud
Harpy +47.35m
Hawk +93.46m

//

The Hawk-Pilot reshipped and came back with friends in Osprey Navy Issues, Scythes and a Malediction and started following us. Our slow-aligning Logi were prime targets for the fast-locking Malediction. What followed was multiple attempts to escape their fleet. They were on the ball though and managed to catch up to us at almost every jump. They were obviously annoyed at us blobbing the Hawk earlier and started taunting us in local.

(19:07:13) Oicx
Navitas -2.35m

//

Lost another Logi to the gang,

The issue I was facing was: Trying to take down the Malediction and free Logi would give them enough time to catch up with the rest and most likely get more of us - Just Fleet-warping the fleet each time has a 50/50 chance to get away without a Logi getting pointed. It was at this point that I started to regret not letting Asuka bring a Griffin - would have been helpful in this situation.

Scout found a Kestrel in a Novice - I took this chance both to get another kill and get the fleet safe from the gang, since they can't get their Cruisers into the Novice.

We lost 2 Logi in total, while I batphoned some friends in the Area. They were on their way to help us get rid of our pursuers, when I received a convo saying that the channel I used to get help was compromised. Fortunately, the pursuers retreated when they realized I called for help.

(19:16:34) Vlillirier
Navitas -2.35m
Kestrel +39.32m

//

I don't really remember what happened there, I just remember getting the Bounty-Payment pop-up from Mike's death.

(19:29:58) Aldranette
Maulus Navy Issue -36.22m

//

I brought the fleet into Akidagi and let them dock up for a bio while waiting for our friends to get ready for our weekly brawl.

This time, they brought tanky Punishers with 4 Inquisitor Logi. They were too tanky and Logi was too strong, so we ended up losing the fight without being able to break a single target. (Still want to see their resists, can imagine they tempered with them a little since we've been taking out the same doctrine over the last few weeks)

(19:52:35) Akidagi
Navitas -2.35m
Navitas -2.35m
Tormentor -4.75m
Tormentor -4.88m
Inquisitor -6m
Tormentor -4.83m
Tormentor -4.89m
Tormentor -10.15m
Tormentor -4.88m
Tormentor -4.88m
Tormentor -4.88m
Tormentor -4.88m
Inquisitor -5.03m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 180,131,928.88
ISK Lost: 105,656,976.64
ISK Delta: 74,474,952.24
Efficiency: 63.03%

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)
    - Good atmosphere
    - Fleet executed commands perfectly
    - Got friends to come to our aid (they were 1J out when our pursuers retreated)

(Negative stuff)
    - Well, salty FW-Militia overshipping to get revenge is never fun
    - Got dunked by the Punishers, switching targets at a moment's glance didn't help as their Logi was absolutely on the ball
Former Assistant FCC Manager
Image- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Image- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Image