Jexexex
Marcel Eriker - Rupture
Tatami
Yrgrasil - Hurricane
Yto Itinen - Rupture
Zmeja
niahoo
Kills and Losses

Another round with ruptures, we had decent numbers. Formup was okay, i tried this time to not rush trough all of it, and that we moved out a bit later then planed. Movement worked something between okay and nicely. So my regular complaint is today not a thing.

We got a wormhole nearish Brave and i decided to visit them in their home, on the way some madness was going on and a ares had the great idea to point one of our scouts. He got insta blapped and we moved on, he didn't even started to move...

(19:26:59) CB4-Q2
Ares +34.95m
Capsule +0.01m

In GE- we positioned the fleet ~40km off a gate and waited if the locals want to fight. After a bit some tackle from a ~25 men AF gang came through but most warped off or stayed out of our range. I aligned the fleet to a safe, and hoped to chew through 1-2 Ships before hitting the fleet warp and waited. As they landed we tried to get a shot off a sabre, but missed by the most parts. I'm actually not sure if not everyone shot or if his transversal was still too high. Normally i try to have an eye on that while i call for the 321 shot thing, but i was a bit busy to watch how close the bubble is until we need to warpout.

It seems that i got bumped somehow as i hit warp, so they cought me and my 2nd FC had to take over. For some reason he warped back alone and got cought by the bubble.

(19:59:14) GE-8JV
Hurricane -75.64m
Rupture -41.96m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m

After that i asked B'aldrick to take over and he moved the fleet back to Keberz, inbetween was some Goon gang ( https://dscan.info/v/b32ce1b0fe54 ) but they don't wanted to engage. In the retro i think its mainly because of our three logi, and the lack of squishy targets, so yeah. I would have done the same in their case.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 34,957,095.12
ISK Lost: 117,612,920.06
ISK Delta: -82,655,824.94
Efficiency: 22.912%

--

- movement was nice, i'm happy this round
- not sure if i could have tried to stay longer against the afs, but since they were far more agile and had tons of tackle i just assumed it would be safer to hit and run. Was kinda unlucky that i couldn't get my warp.
- Transistion to backup fc worked well
- no idea if brave is right now on deployment, but that there was nobody undocking makes me sad.