Amoni Panala - Federation Navy Comet
Aren Dar - Deacon
Charlotte Talvanen - Astero
Flack Keikira - Enyo
Jonathan Wolf - Retribution
Tori Moliko - Deacon
Vincemt' Night - Retribution
Zako Maken - Enyo
Found a magnate in innu and killed it. While we did we saw an astero warp to bacon and jump. Our astero jumped into bacon and was engaged by an astero and 2 bombers. We QRF'd in a few asteros and a SS enyo. They Ended up bringing a Domi, gnosis, some assault frigs, and a frig logi so we jumped back into innu and scattered with no kills/losses. PingPvPed for small ships. We formed and warped to the hole. All that was there was astero and gnosis. Almost killed astero, but it jumped. Switched to gnosis. Loki/bomber shows up and Gnosis is brick tanked, so we pop bomber and switch to loki and try to burn it down.

My plan was to burn the loki down and jump in after it to finish it, BUT I failed to tell logi that and they were perfectly positioned away from the hole out of jump range. Good logi, bad FC. So we get the loki in low hull, chase it through, and miss the decloak. Logi is split but gets off field, we kill another bomber and have a go at a few other things, but we are severly out shiped and outnumberd. I had us jump back into innu and scatter, losing 2 in the process.

Super fun fight, everyone did really well and we were able to punch above our weight because of it.

Kills and Losses

(20:11:42) J211936
Magnate +4.52m
Capsule +0.01m

(20:32:28) J211936
Hound +56.48m

(20:35:45) J170376
Retribution -62.16m

(20:36:06) J170376
Manticore +53.52m

(20:36:27) J211936
Federation Navy Comet -28.82m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 114,539,884.66
ISK Lost: 90,982,865.44
ISK Delta: 23,557,019.22
Efficiency: 55.731%

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)
    (Negative stuff)
Image Image Image
Tori Moliko
Title: Graduate, Student Advocate, WHC Logistics Officer

Re: [AAR] WHC Small Ships Skirmish

Post by Tori Moliko »

This was a fun one. I could have helped you along by alerting you right away that at least one logi was out of jump range instead of telling you after you had already jumped in and started fighting. I think I incorrectly assumed that you were jumping the hole to scatter and end the fight, not to pursue the loki.

I was pleased that logi got at least Zako and Flack back from the brink and kept each other alive before we were split. The deacons really rep fantastically.

I landed back on .Bacon just as you were jumping back in. When you called to scatter I was scrammed so I jumped into Bacon and flew around between safe spots while the twelve bad guys camped both sides of the hole for a few minutes before leaving. I was very glad to make it home.
Image Image Image Image Image