Tarkin Karn - Loki
Tolerin Escipion - Executioner
Tori Moliko - Enyo
Kills and Losses

(14:57:48) J211936
Loki -677.58m
Gila +417.39m
Gnosis +82.23m

I was in my alt, on my way to find a single NPC to kill for skill points, and just as I jumped into Eggs I saw the Gila and Gnosis landing on *Eggs. They did not fear my Incursus, so they jumped in.

Our fleet was scattered around the chain, but as Tarkin tracked down their location I logged into Tori and the rest of us made our way back to ALI and formed up. We wondered if the two were bait, but a quick review of local in Eggs showed no one in the same corp.

The Gila and Gnosis landed on a null relic site. Tarkin grabbed tackle on the Gila and it was a nice, smooth kill from there. The Gnosis was outside of tackle range from the Gila and would have had time to warp off, but it did not. So we were able to tackle and explode it, too.

This would/should have been 100% positive, but unfortunately Tarkin DC'd and lost his Loki.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 499,613,892.83
ISK Lost: 677,584,158.3
ISK Delta: -177,970,265.47
Efficiency: 42.441%

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)
    * Quick reaction and formup; only a handful of people were online at the time but everyone jumped in for the fight.
    * Managed to hold tackle on both enemies and take them out.
    (Negative stuff)
    * Tarkin disconnected shortly after he got tackle on the Gila and lost the Loki as a result :ccp: (Good luck with the support ticket . . .)
    * It would have been good to have a Slicer/Retri in the gang to pick off the enemy drones, or logi to get reps on Tarkin's Loki. Either one might have prevented that loss despite the disconnection.
Image Image Image Image Image
Budda Sereda
Title: Manager (Fittings), Mentor, Lieutenant, Graduate, Management

Re: Enemy Ships Starting with G

Post by Budda Sereda »

Gila has lots of drones so rather than killing them you might better just web them and keep at range so they can't shoot you