Kranamor Andedare - Enyo
Lucius Septimus Severus - Deacon, Nestor
Macilles - Enyo, Sacrilege
Ran Rotsuda - Retribution, Nestor
Sone Eto - Enyo, Sacrilege
Willuw Everquest - Republic Fleet Firetail, Augoror Navy Issue
Zako Maken - Enyo, Sacrilege
Small Ships Appetizer

Active bacon chain and we had several folks scouting around. A new hole spawned (2 B6) and a scanner came through followed by a stiletto and a drekavac, with another drek and a rodiva on the other side. We formed small ships and warped to .2 B6, forcing the drek through. I called the rodiva primary, but it pulled range quickly. Grabbed a drek as the others warped away.

As we looted the field and returned home, I scanned down their home with my alt (3 B8) and picketed .3 B8.

(17:15:20) J115308
Drekavac +319.83m

After some local chatter we met again on *2 B6. Once we jumped in and engage I saw on my alt that they brought another 5 dreks and an ashimmu. I called to burn back to *2 B6, jump through and scatter, but not quick enough as we lost 2. I should have had my alt inside their home on *3 B8 instead to have more warning.

(17:26:08) J115308, J142414
Enyo -53.22m
Enyo -51.92m

Heavy Armor Entrée

Now with a larger force they came to .Bacon and waited for us to form. After a somewhat long form-up, (FC had to read up on doctrine forum thread :roll: ) we undocked a fair heavy armor fleet. I think a Bhaalgorn would have been clutch in this fight, but non-the-less we had a good looking fleet. My alt had made it back to innu and I got a warp in on them.

We landed inside scram range and popped the rodiva quick. After that they stabilized their remote reps and we had to switch targets several times. Logi started to get jammed by drones, but between our ANI smartbombs and absolution light drones we got it under control. Props to those pilots and to the logi. We got into a bit of a rhythem and were able to switch, overheat, and kill a drek. At this point I should have noticed they were aligning out and called for spread tackle, but I didn't so we killed the ashimmu and the rest warped out.

(17:57:05) J211936
Rodiva +221.67m
Drekavac +331.02m
Ashimmu +138.65m

The Wheels Fall Off Dessert

Some ex-unistas in wolfs hung around to try and grab people while we extracted. I told everyone to align out after looting. I specifically looked to make sure no one was pointed and then warped squad to ALI. Except I DIDN'T warp squad I warped my self. I told everyone to warp, but by then someone got caught. After some chaos we finally made it bad safely without losing anyone.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 1,011,172,574.03
ISK Lost: 105,140,766.46
ISK Delta: 906,031,807.57
Efficiency: 90.581%

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)
    -We had a heavy armor fight yay!!!
    -Went fairly well isk wise and I got some positive feedback on my calls.

(Negative stuff)
-My alt placement wasn't optimal in the SS fight, causing 2 losses
-The extraction for HA was a chaotic mess for no reason than I totally screwed up. If they would have come back we could have lost everything rather easily, all because I made a stupid mistake and then lost control of the fleet. Get it together Maken!!

PS we got the wolfs back later :D

(20:23:05) J211936
Wolf +168.10m
Wolf +168.37m
Image Image Image
Laethe Fooswa

Re: [AAR] A WHC Dinner: Heavy Armor BRAWL!

Post by Laethe Fooswa »

Zako Maken... so f-in happy to see you taking out heavy armor.
Foxholers are a fun group to fight!
Looks like you rocked it overall... looking good Maken... looking good.

ps- Bhaalgorn's are sexy ;)
pps - holy ramjags batman :twisted:
Marcus Arilia

Re: [AAR] A WHC Dinner: Heavy Armor BRAWL!

Post by Marcus Arilia »

Unfortunately I wasn’t there for the HA and was only on for the Wolfs. That engagement did highlight some of the challenges our doctrines do have with engaging Kitey doctrines. Was kind of re-emphasized by the other Tuskers engagement yesterday. It seems like the biggest challenge is that there really isn’t a good option short of massive EWAR or a lot of isk on field to get bonused webs. I was almost a little surprised we got the Wolfs.... my Fessor didn’t even have a prop...
Graduate xxxxxx Former FCC Staff xxxxxx Content Creator
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage