[AAR] Fergus Echerie - Solo comp

Fergus Echerie
Title: Solitude Campus Manager, Graduate

[AAR] Fergus Echerie - Solo comp

Post by Fergus Echerie »

Figured it was about time to try some of this 1v1 PVP stuff and the comp was as good a place as any to start with. I have a collection of showroom condition ships that can fly but have never, as I am sure will be painfully clear.

Decided to start with 10 of these to get a feel for it and got them shipped to Eugales:
Spoiler
[Atron, Pop]
Damage Control II
Small Ancillary Armor Repairer
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II

Fleeting Compact Stasis Webifier
1MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner
Faint Epsilon Scoped Warp Scrambler

Small Ghoul Compact Energy Nosferatu
Light Ion Blaster II
Light Ion Blaster II
Light Ion Blaster II

Small Transverse Bulkhead I

Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S x360
Nanite Repair Paste x208
Antimatter Charge S x1360
06/20 20:00 - 22:00 ET

Took myself out roaming round the LSC LoSec pocket and found nothing for the shooting at, they must have heard I was coming..... Headed for Alparena since there looked to be more going on there, still nothing, so back round the loop via Vlillirier and sitting on station in Eugales for some Dotlanning.

Headed south and eventually found a Kestrel in a novice in Agoze, where I learned about range control. He was waiting far enough away that I was already at a disadvantage, after trying to get close a few times I gave up and succesfully managed to get out of point range and head for the sun, so I learned a bit about getting away.

Maybe just a quiet time, try again tomorrow

06/21 21:00 - 23:00 ET

Another quiet night in the region, apart from a roaming fleet and a few Jackdaw and Tengu nothing much happening on the small ship front, tried all the LS systems out to round Stacmon and back.

06/22 06:00 - 07:00 ET

Trying different time of day, still nothing going, packing up and shipping everything back to Boystin, still have 8 days :(

06/23 20:00 - 22:00 ET

Change of approach, tried taking a Hecate out around Soli scanning WH and hoping either for NullSec exit or some explorers.
Spoiler
[Hecate, Hecate]
Damage Control II
Micro Auxiliary Power Core I
Small Ancillary Armor Repairer
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II

5MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
1MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner
Warp Scrambler II
Stasis Webifier II

Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Expanded Probe Launcher I

Small Transverse Bulkhead II

Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S x2500
Core Scanner Probe I x16
Sisters Combat Scanner Probe x8
Null S x2500
Nanite Repair Paste x106
Void S x5390
Agency 'Pyrolancea' DB7 Dose III x1
Apart from an Imicus in a C1 that ran away nothing doing. Turns out Combat Scanning is actually quite tricky.

06/24 20:30 - 22:00 ET

Decided to head for Syndicate and then Potentially Cloud Ring from Boystin in the Hecate. Passed a Filthy Peasants BLOPS fleet in Heluene then spent 40mins collecting safes until I got to K5-JRD.

A Malediction was bouncing around and I headed for a tactictal over X-M2LR, he was quickly joined by a Jaguar then they both left, my instinct was there were prob more of them in X-M2LR but after a week of bouncing around my boredom got the better of me.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/77464828/

Instinct confirmed, in the heat of the moment instead of heading back for the gate in full Defensive, run away formation (the clever choice) my stupid self decided that I could probably jump clear since I was in Propulsion Mode. I am not entirely sure what I would have expected then to do had I got clear however am reasonably sure the wrong choice was made.

Licking wounds in Boystin trying to decide what I can try next before the end date, hopefully more to follow.
Solitude Campus Manager
Image Image Image Image