Stogal Severasse - Scythe, Osprey
Z0X Ambrye - Stiletto
Kills and Losses

(02:29:13) Ostingele
Scythe -21.43m
Scythe -21.36m
Thorax -22.91m
Thorax -15.61m

So, yeah. We died to NPC Miners. There were two kinds of NPC miners in the belt. I figured they just had different names, like rats do. So we attacked both of them. Aaaaand triggered two NPC Miner response fleets. One, we could've handled. Two were chewing us up. Once someone brought up that it was two fleet, I swapped to primary to the tackle so we could warp out. Even so, we lost a few. Not the greatest start to the fleet.

We went for a couple ganks, without any luck. Then we got to Vli, and Exodus came out to play.

(02:55:13) Vlillirier
Stiletto +53.81m
Thorax -23.09m
Capsule -0.01m
Thorax -15.5m
Scythe -21.43m
Scythe -21.36m
Thorax -15.43m
Scythe -21.43m

They had quite a variety of ships rotating through. We went to a medium, and caught their stiletto outside. They followed up with 2 Cerbs and a Drek. Still a fight we can succeed in, if we could get on them. However, they landed at 100 and we weren't catching them. I had fleet align out (but forgot to call drones in. RIP like 25% of our dps). We went to the sun at 50, but they bounced off of another celestial and came in 100 from us. I had the fleet swap to iron to try to long range brawl them. Then a Drek of theirs burned straight in towards us (to get tackle? no clue why). We got the Drek to 25% armor before he turned off and burned away. We were aligned out, as they had a lot on grid and we needed to be ready to warp. We started bleeding ships, so I warped us off. We then hid in a medium. They were in mostly BCs, and kitey HACs. If we could catch one of them and trade, we'd come out ahead.

Well, their BCs and T3Cs reshipped to HACs.They brought 1 Vedmak, which would've been a great kill, but it was too fast for us. Still managed to get it to 1/4 armor before it burned out. Our Hyena wasn't able to stay on grid to hold the enemy down, as it would've been alphad. We were bleeding ships, and not breaking theirs fast enough so I disengaged. We then took a break to reship.

(03:23:48) Oicx
Crucifier +0.25m

Someone was plexing while we were reshipping, and died for his sins.

However, Exodus was not done with us. They chased us for the rest of the night. I finally pulled one of their guys several jumps away from the main fleet, and went to engage. However, he was able to stall with gate games long enough to get reinforcements.

(03:54:27) Aubenall
Osprey -20.99m
Osprey -19.83m

Unable to engage the enemy, we tried to get home. However, They managed to catch and kill a couple of our logi.

I tried going a couple different ways to get to back to Black Rise, but failed to notice the Loes gate for whatever reason.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 54,055,086.7
ISK Lost: 240,381,412.38
ISK Delta: -186,326,325.68
Efficiency: 18.359%