Neemo Beer - Caracal
Penelore - Scythe
Shizuka Shinano - Caracal
Staberinde - Caracal
Vetch Benderesk
Xyrin Bacard - Scythe
Z0X Ambrye - Sabre
Kills and Losses

Fleet started off pretty slow. We practiced defensive bubbling so everyone was prepared for it. Nothing stayed out in space long enough for our scout to tackle it.

(02:50:22) A-VILQ
Mobile Large Warp Disruptor I +7.66m

We killed something! I decided to kill the bubble, because why not. (Note: why not: this does put our fleet comp on intel. Maybe it's not worth popping bubbles/mtus/etc until we've got a real kill.)

Found a couple VNIs, a couple VNIs ran.

(03:06:57) H6-CX8
Caracal -26.69m
Caracal -26.68m
Caracal -27.67m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m
Caracal -24.79m
Capsule -0.01m
Capsule -0.01m

As we jumped into Shintaht, someone called that a fleet was landing behind us. We were in a dead end pocket, now. Scout called that it was 15 T3s. The right call here would've been to safe up and wait for them to get bored. I (stupidly) assumed they didn't have bubbles. Definitely should've had scout give me a dscan of what they had. Pretty much any null fleet is going to have bubbles with it. Unless I have intel that they don't have bubbles, assume a fleet has them. I was trying to just blitz out of the pocket, hoping most of us could get out before they could react. So, they bubbled us, and most of us died.

(03:34:14) Auga
Scythe -15.88m
Capsule -0.01m

3IC lost one logi on the way home.

Overall notes on the fleet: I need to be better about making sure scouts give dscans before I try to fight/run through a given fleet. Also, use safes and time as your friend. Let the other guys get bored.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 7,657,341.45
ISK Lost: 121,764,077.37
ISK Delta: -114,106,735.92
Efficiency: 5.917%
Coaxster

Re: [AAR] Thursday Things 2/1

Post by Coaxster »

In null, always use pings (unless you have active eyes in all directions). BMs FTW.

An ishtar fleet with logi and T3C support? And it wasn't the locals. Yeah, just wait that one out.

The joy of caracals is their range. Always try to use it. As long as you have tackle support, keep at edge of range, particularly in null. Keeps options open.

See ya next time. -Coaxster
--- FCC Graduate! EUNI Graduate! ---
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image