Ged Sinak - Moa
Glen Burney - Claw, Thrasher
Ker'Tesh Tarir - Jaguar
Kirsid Tannaway
Neemo Beer - Moa
Penelore
Satoshi Tomeii - Moa
Tobor Glenlevit - Blackbird
Due to our low initial numbers, I decided to change the doctrine to brawly MWD cruisers instead of bringing out the more expensive Scythe Fleet Issue's. I'll probably end up bringing them out on the weekend to that we can get as many people as possible due to the high cost of the fleet. After we had all the ships sorted out we undocked and headed into Cloud Ring. Just a few jumps in my scouts found a Sabre that was about to jump into us. We were unable to get it on our side before it crashed gate, but we jumped through and tackled it on the other side. It stood no chance vs the sheer DPS of our blaster Moa's.

I was originally going to take the fleet through Fade, but quickly changed my mind then Ker'Tesh reported that there were upwards of 100 people in 6RCQ-V with dreadnaughts on scan. Due to this, I decided to lead the fleet into Pure Blind to possibly loop up into Mantenault through some hot ratting areas. On our way there, we found a Ferox and quickly disposed of it. As we continued through Cloud Ring into Pure Blind we came across many, many completely empty systems or VNI's that would instantly dock up.

We eventually made our way into the D2-HOS area in Pure Blind and chased a few Ishtars around, but unfortunately being unable to catch any. We also came across a few VNI's sitting in a POS at a moon.

As we exited into low-sec through Mantenault we decided to go into Tama since no one had died yet :lol:. Our way up to Tama we decided to gate camp the Nourvukaiken gate. Glen got his instalocking Thrasher, but unfortunately, we were unable to catch anything. Ker'Tesh gave me intel of a flashy Myrmidon that was heading towards the Sujarento. I told the fleet to chase it and Glen and Ker'Tesh got tackle on it. We jumped through the gate and quickly disposed of it. For some reason, it didn't try to crash gate but instead burned away from it.

Kills and Losses

(02:49:57) O-0HW8
Sabre +106.39m
Capsule +0.01m

(03:12:55) U65-CN
Ferox +67.73m
Capsule +0.01m

(04:12:33) D2-HOS
Mobile Tractor Unit +8.68m

(04:52:42) Sujarento
Myrmidon +75.74m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 258,546,545.13
ISK Lost: 0
ISK Delta: 258,546,545.13
Efficiency: 100%

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)
    - I'm getting better at fleet command and being clear with what I am saying
    - My ablility to use third party websites to plan routes to find content is getting better.
    - My understanding of where my scouts are and what they are doing is getting better.
    (Negative stuff)
    - Sometimes I need to be more concise with my commands to get the message across faster.
    - I need to better pay attention to system names since I sometimes say the incorrect letters and everyone gets confused.
    - I initiate fleet warp to fast sometimes. I should ask everyone what their align time is before the fleet starts to get a better picture of how long I need to allow.
Retired Personnel Officer| Retired NSC Combat Officer | Retired Teacher | Retired FCC Staff
Slowly falling asleep to the ticking of the monstrance clock.