Neemo Beer - Thrasher
Philbro Kishunuba - Thrasher
Qi Ito - Thrasher
Rohtal Dnar
Vladimir Antonovich - Thrasher
Wokum - Thrasher
Xivik Skord - Malediction
Kills and Losses

As we flew from Stacmon to our Thera wormhole connection, we were forced to fly through a small section of low-sec. On one of our last systems, we came across a group of smart bombing Machariel's on our outgate. Glen helpfully had pings around the gate that we could warp to so that we didn't get blown up by the smart bombs. I told the fleet to warp Glen's original ping that ended up being in alignment with the smart bombs. In response, Glen was able to get to another ping that got us out of alignment with the smart bombs. Unfortunately, since this happened at a quick pace a few members of the fleet didn't understand what we were doing and warped to gate in alignment with the smart bombs. To fix this, I should have been fleet warping and not letting people control their own ships.

(01:42:39) Onatoh
Thrasher -12.77m
Thrasher -11.2m
Capsule -0.01m
Thrasher -11.69m
Capsule -0.01m

After going through the Thera wormhole (scanned down by Analiese), my scouts were able to locate a Proteus ratting in one of the systems that we traveled through. Analiese did an amazing job with getting point on it. I told the fleet to jump through the stargate and warp immediately to Analiese. Once on grid, we discovered that the Proteus was AFK. Only towards the end of the fight did the Proteus launch its drones; it was already too late. I was extremely elated when I discovered that the wreck contained 800million ISK of loot. This was one of my best kills ever on a uni fleet.

(02:07:37) L-P3XM
Proteus +1401.63m

Next, we came across a Gnosis sitting on a gate. I sent the scouts to go get point on it. Before the fleet could come it crashed gate. By the time we jumped it had warped off. My scouts found it on our outgate. It yellow-boxed one of my scouts and I sent the fleet to go kill it. Unfortunately, during the fight, I was targeted first by it and quickly went down. Due to being in a capsule, I handed command over to Glen and made my way back to Stacmon.

(02:36:03) S-KSWL
Thrasher -10.25m
Gnosis +62.71m

This last kill was Glen's. Would you mind giving your viewpoint on the situation?

(02:48:34) 30-D5G
Gila +305.52m
Capsule +0.01m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 1,769,870,897.61
ISK Lost: 45,925,309.29
ISK Delta: 1,723,945,588.32
Efficiency: 97.471%

Overall evaluation
  • (Positive stuff)
    - I'm getting better at my newbro speech and covering the correct information for the area of space that we are going into.
    - My love of null-sec is growing along with my understanding of that area of space.
    - I'm getting better at reacting to incoming information and reacting to it correctly.
    - I learned how to go into the reaches of null-sec without flying 50 jumps (all hail Thera).
    - I spent more time planning the fleet beforehand which lead to a much better eventual outcome.
    (Negative stuff)
    - As FC, I need to be more careful with dying and leaving my fleet with another commander.
    - I need a better understanding of null-sec mechanics and the potential tactics that the enemy may use against me.
    - When flying in space, I need to ask more often if anyone has any questions to eliminate any confusion.
    - I need to gain a better understanding of how to use Eve Scout and Dotlan when planning my fleets.
Wow, this was an awesome fleet. This was my first time taking a wormhole to get to an outer region of space and it will not be my last. Before the fleet, I spent around an hour talking with Analiese to create a game plan. With the help of his scanning alt, we were able to get a great connection into Tenal. In the future, I wish to lead a null-sec fleet every Wednesday morning due to the amount of enjoyment that I found doing it.

If you did not fill out the feedback form after the fleet, please fill it out with this link. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... rm?c=0&w=1
Retired Personnel Officer| Retired NSC Combat Officer | Retired Teacher | Retired FCC Staff
Slowly falling asleep to the ticking of the monstrance clock.