[AAR] NoP Monday Roam! 2018.06.19 @ 0100

Reise Amatin
Title: Mentor, Lieutenant Junior Grade, Teacher, Graduate

[AAR] NoP Monday Roam! 2018.06.19 @ 0100

Post by Reise Amatin »

FCC FEEDBACK
If you participated in the fleet, please leave feedback in the FCC Feedback form. The information you provide me will help me improve and lead better fleets, which leads to more fun for everyone.

FCC Feedback Form

ACTIONABLE GOALS
Improvement items to work on from my last fleet:
  • Pre-Roam Planning.
  • Decision Making/In-Roam Strategic Planning.
  • Command Chatter.
PARTICIPANTS
Roam members (26)
Spoiler
Aeth E'us - Merlin
Analiese Aubernet - Malediction (Skirmish Scout)
Archemide - Burst (Logi)
Budda Sereda - Gnosis
Coaxster - Merlin (Vanguard)
Damien Maken (Logi)
Ged Sinak - Atron (Skirmish Scout)
Gemma Solett
Glen Burney – Stiletto (2IC)
Harai Rex - Merlin
Hironaru - Maulus (3IC)
Konstantine Otsolen - Griffin
Marn Vermuldir - Burst (Logi)
Mauritun - Merlin
Metti ar Virksen - Merlin
Micah McCain - Merlin
Mols Halleck - Griffin
Neemo Beer - Merlin
Reise Amatin - Merlin
Rohan Amadeus - Tristan (Vanguard)
Satoshi Tomeii - Merlin (Vanguard)
Sean Yakin
Sfortz Ando - Merlin
Space Warfare Development - Nemesis
Writ Leblanc - Griffin
Xafen Katapi - Bantam (Logi)
OBSERVATIONS
Gate camp in OST on the Stacmon gate, decent-size cruiser gang. We came in through Dastryns as some of our fleet members were reshipping in Uph, so we formed up there. Glen baited them by warping to the gate at 15 km and slowboating, pretending to be AFK. When they went flashy we dropped on their Logi, and the DD high-tailed it out to leave their Logi to our guns.

(01:56:58) Ostingele
Exequror +13.1m
Exequror +13.1m
Capsule +0.01m
Capsule +0.01m

Lone sad Tristan in a plex. We had several newbros out tonight so we went for the kill so that people could get a feel for how a fleet works early before we got into anything hairy.

(02:04:57) Frarie
Tristan +0.83m

We were going to go into Eha, but Oicx was a giant $h!tstorm. The diversion proved to be a good call. Had a few flashys come and go, and finally found a Tormentor sitting on a gate tac near one of our fleet mate's gate tacs.

(02:22:03) Aldranette
Tormentor +14.58m

We found a small T3D gang in Pyn when we jumped in. Focused on a Kestrel that was with them and chased him all over the system. We finally gave up and regrouped at the Nenn gate.

(02:44:53) Pynekastoh
Kestrel +20.73m

Shiny kill! Scouts found a Vigilant who managed to get away initially (I think), but wound up going to a large plex. Scouts followed him in and we managed to get the kill.

(02:51:39) Kedama
Vigilant +329.35m

On our way towards northern Black Rise we found an Ashimmu in Nenn. This was our fist loss of the evening, and it was a great trade. We had gone after a plexer, but he managed to get away as the fleet was sliding the gate. The Ashimmu jumped into us from Aki, and we got him pointed and webbed and bumped for good measure. Only lost one to gate guns.

(03:08:25) Nennamaila
Atron -4.62m
Ashimmu +133.78m
Griffin -1.04m
Capsule +0.01m

More content as we were on our way home. Nabbed a Thrasher on the Martoh gate, lost another to gate guns. Another Thrasher outside a Small and then the scouts found a Megathron in a Large, and we had to take that. A warp to the sun and then the plex at 100 dropped us mostly on top of him. Hull tank took some time to get through. I called an overheat on guns too early, but we managed to take him down.

(03:22:30) Kinakka
Griffin -0.91m
Thrasher +9.8m
Griffin -1.03m
Thrasher +9.79m
Capsule -0.07m
Megathron +297.73m
Capsule +0.01m

I was initially going to bypass the Wolf, but our scout had a nitro injector in his ship and chased him down. Woah fast! We turned around and got a nice Wolf kill that we wouldn't have been able to get in our MUCH slower Merlins. The Algos in Eha was plex ratting so we had to take it out. The Intaki and Frarie kills were post-fleet. I'm including them here because they're good kills. The Venture is scram-immune, so nice kill on that one. The Praxis is blingy bling.

(03:40:39) Martoh, Eha
Wolf +116.62m
Algos +12.77m

(03:53:23) Intaki
Venture +0.27m

(04:11:07) Frarie
Praxis +129.44m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 972,222,896.72
ISK Lost: 7,662,726.45
ISK Delta: 964,560,170.27
Efficiency: 99.218%

PERFORMANCE REVIEW AND SUMMARY
I've found that I'm hitting a plateau when it comes to command calls. I don't get to play but once a week or so, and the lack of practice is putting a cap on my ability to progress in terms of quicker decision making. Hopefully I can find more time in the future. I'm really thankful for Glen, Analise, and Coaxster, who are there to help pick up the slack when my decision making skills aren't up to the task.

I think everyone did really well. We had around a half-dozen new people tonight. No one got lost, didn't have any major issues, people had fun, and we had an amazing efficiency with our little Merlins.

Review/Attainment of Actionable Goals:
  • Pre-Roam Planning. -
  • Decision Making/Strategic Planning - ✔–
  • Command Chatter. - ✔–
  • Keep LEARNING! - (This one just lives on this list - it's why we're doing the FCC, right?)

Quality Improvement Actions for Next Fleet:
  • Pre-Roam Planning.
  • Decision Making/Strategic Planning.
  • Command Chatter.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image ImageImage Image Image

Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Alexander Oromov
Title: Lieutenant Junior Grade, Mentor, Sophomore

Re: [AAR] NoP Monday Roam! 2018.06.19 @ 0100

Post by Alexander Oromov »

Nice fleet, lost only 7mill worth and slayed quiet some numbers (and shineys)!
Xafen Katapi
Title: Freshman

Post by Xafen Katapi »

Praxis bling bling =0 lol...
Micah McCain

Post by Micah McCain »

My 3rd fleet - really enjoyed it - only got separated from fleet twice this time (versus constantly on first fleet).

..And I didn't lose my ship - that's a first for me in a fleet.

Thanks FC!
Analiese Aubernet

Post by Analiese Aubernet »

Snakes and drugs are fun! Pretty sure that wolf thought I was already overheating when I was burning at him at 6km/s...
Coaxster

Post by Coaxster »

Happy to help, Reise! Yeah that pause of just a few seconds can be so critical in catching things and winning fights. And speeding that up just takes practice and familiarity.

Next time maybe we'll be on the other side o your lazors (again). We'll see. Being piratey and all that... fly deadly, y'all!

-Coaxster
--- FCC Graduate! EUNI Graduate! ---
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image