[WAR] Strike on Luminaire

Jacob Velora
Title: Assistant Manager (Teaching), HSC Logistics Officer, Senior Personnel Officer, Mentor, Sophomore, Management

[WAR] Strike on Luminaire

Post by Jacob Velora »

Participants
Spoiler
Strontium Bob Bobbins
Magnar Erikkson
Ares Dodekatheon
Mols Halleck
lobevaser
Kris Hawk (OOC Scout)
Jacob Velora
Fleet Preperation

We recieved intelligence of an enemy Gnosis, Vexor, Exequror and Garmur at the Federation Grand Prix beacon in Luminaire.
I prepared a fleet of 2 x BNI, 1 caracal, 1 exequror and 1 Vexor knowing that they could upship (A Hurricane Fleet Issue and a Vedmak had previously been spotted). The BNIs were to engage the Gnosis and Vexor in close combat. The Vexor and Caracal were for ranged engagements.

Fleet Actions

The OOC Scout confirmed their presence in system but the Gnosis had unfortunately left the field.
Strontium Bob warped to the site and tackled the Vexor. Once tackle was confirmed we jumped in and assisted Bob. I ordered drones and the Caracal to engage the enemy Exequror which forced him off field. The Vexor was then easily destroyed. The Garmur had burned out of range upon seeing our fleet and was too fast to catch so he escaped (but he was never going to be primary using BNI tackle).

Losses:
None

Kills:
1 x Vexor https://zkillboard.com/kill/70754974/ 28M ISK

Thanks to everyone who attended.
Alexander Oromov
Title: Lieutenant Junior Grade, Mentor, Sophomore

Re: [WAR] Strike on Luminaire

Post by Alexander Oromov »

Nice job, saw them as well yesterday, wondering if I should report them, but didn't know where to put the information in anyways, so I didn't.

I even got tackled by their Vexor and their Daredevil, but for some reason they didn't had a scram. So, I heated my MWD and got out of their webs, before they could burn my shields down.

Glad to see you got a kill out of them. o7
Ersin Oghuz
Title: Campus Manager (HSC), Caw Caw, Ensign, Teacher, Graduate, Management

Post by Ersin Oghuz »

Nice job Jacob and all for engaging wartargets at their hunting grounds! As HSC we are trying to become more and more proactive against wartargets, but this war with BLACKHOGS. is especially proved that we can also stage small size fleets to hunt them not only in our home region but at different regions.

Alexander you can post wartarget activity in intel.
"In Blasters I Trust"

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alexander Oromov
Title: Lieutenant Junior Grade, Mentor, Sophomore

Post by Alexander Oromov »

Nice, thanks Ersin. Completely, forgot about the in-game channel! Going to re-find my way into intel.
Azure Rogue

Post by Azure Rogue »

Alexander Oromov wrote:Nice, thanks Ersin. Completely, forgot about the in-game channel! Going to re-find my way into intel.
Good idea, when you move on from the Uni your Alliance's (or coalition's) intel channel will be your best friend, in most cases :D

I'm not super up to date on this particular war but this sounds like fun and you killed things and didn't die - well done! :D