Post by Yrgrasil »

Roam members (5)
Spoiler
Erwin Madelung - Caracal
Flack Keikira
Gyrgon
Tye Etch
Yrgrasil - Caracal
This time just a short one, everyone of the Fleet was already flying with me or at least experienced, so i skipped this time the whole newbro speech thing and we headed out pretty much in time. This time we had a wormhole to http://evemaps.dotlan.net/map/Venal/GVZ-1W#npc_delta which is more or less close to Branch, and also a bit further away to Deklein.

Sadly both were EOL and so i tried to hurry up everything a little bit... our scout found some VNIs on the way, also some other POStrash, he had found once one but this had already pulled drones and warped out as he landed.

After a while we went in direction of Darkness space, where i had already joked about that they like to drop carriers... Well i totally took the Arazu bait, which warped in to our Gate at 20-30km and well, there were Carriers. Called scatter after Cyno went up, sadly i got also tackled short before i got into warp, so they got actually 2 Caracals. Everyone else got back to Staging.

Kills and Losses

(19:52:06) XM-4L0
Caracal -32.55m
Caracal -33.41m
Capsule -0.01m

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 0
ISK Lost: 65,970,663.78
ISK Delta: -65,970,663.78
Efficiency: 0%

Learnings so far:
- 2 T2, 1T1 BLAP Caracals are not enough to kill an arazu bait in time
- i will probably take again the bait :)
- maybe next time i try to go to lowsec with just 5 people? was at least an idea actually