Agent Rangefinder 2

Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
<<

Jacob Reuben

Portrait

Post 2012.03.22 01:10

Re: Agent Rangefinder 2

Nice work!

It is fantastic when people put in the time to do it well in the first place and it just keeps on going :)
Eve University Mentor
<<

Rhukor Mikakka

Portrait

Post 2012.04.28 13:10

This is awsume. Thanks.

Rhukor
<<

Kev Szaszari

Portrait

Post 2012.07.12 13:20

This tool is great! Thanks so much.
<<

Alcyone Codesmith

Portrait

Post 2012.07.13 08:00

Excellent! Most definitely added to my bookmarks! Thank-you very much for your work and development on this tool.

Alcyone Codesmith
http://www.alcyonecodesmith.com
<<

Guillome Renard

Portrait

Post 2012.07.13 12:12

This tool is awesome. Does it show locator agents? I know we have the L4 list but for those of us without L4s, knowing where our sub-max locators are is a VERY useful thing.
Former Commanding Officer - Special Combat Operations Group
<<

Turhan Bey

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2012.07.13 18:18

Interesting, locator agents used to be prefixed with a ">" symbol. However, they are not showing up at all anymore. There must have been a change to the Official Datadump and how it identifies which agents have location services. I'll have to dig back into it sometime and find out how it changed, to bring that feature back.
ImageImageImage
"The first mistake most gameplay zealots make is thinking that the game should revolve around them. The second is believing that it already does."
"Maybe it's just a game. Or perhaps it's a world. Perhaps it's a community. One thing is for certain: If it's only a game to you, then that is all it will ever be."
<<

Guillome Renard

Portrait

Post 2012.07.14 13:09

Turhan Bey wrote:Interesting, locator agents used to be prefixed with a ">" symbol. However, they are not showing up at all anymore. There must have been a change to the Official Datadump and how it identifies which agents have location services. I'll have to dig back into it sometime and find out how it changed, to bring that feature back.

You are awesome. Just sayin'
Former Commanding Officer - Special Combat Operations Group
<<

Dexter Rock

Portrait

Post 2012.07.22 11:12

This tool is great, thank you
<<

Balthazod Duncan

Portrait

Post 2012.07.28 15:31

Excellent thanx
<<

Turhan Bey

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2013.04.30 18:50

Agent Rangefinder 2.0.7:
    - Updated to use the Retribution 1.1.0 datadump.
    - Fixed the identification of Locator Agents.
ImageImageImage
"The first mistake most gameplay zealots make is thinking that the game should revolve around them. The second is believing that it already does."
"Maybe it's just a game. Or perhaps it's a world. Perhaps it's a community. One thing is for certain: If it's only a game to you, then that is all it will ever be."
<<

Idalina Serenity

Portrait

Post 2013.05.01 20:37

Nice, thanks!
<<

Jacin Argo

Portrait

Post 2013.05.08 23:22

Awesome! My browser bookmarks are precious to me and this one is definitely "Sponge Worthy".

Jacin Argo
<<

Turhan Bey

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2013.08.23 19:14

I tried moving this topic into the Web Development subforum and leaving a "shadow topic" behind. But that didn't seem to work, so now it's back in the Public EVE Discussion subforum. Apologies for any confusion caused. (Nothing is new with the app itself yet.)
ImageImageImage
<<

Cyrano Jaymin

Portrait

Post 2014.01.21 20:41

Awesome tool.

Suggestions:

- If a division is empty, don't display it (eliminate the "Agents found but nonne in the selected division"); it slows down my search by clicking on empty divisions

- Sort divisions by standing or alphabetically toggle

- Expand/Collapse all buttons

- Store API key as a cookie option
<<

Yve Mountbatten

Portrait

Post 2014.02.03 05:56

Brilliant tool that should be included in the starter pack for all new Unistas.

A hugely important time saving tool.
If you are in a spaceship that is traveling at the speed of light, and you turn on the headlights, does anything happen?
PreviousNext

Return to EVE Discussion