Goodbye and thanks for a great 4 years

For general discussion about EVE Online.
Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
Randy Tailpipe

Goodbye and thanks for a great 4 years

Post by Randy Tailpipe »

I started this game back in 2019 and immediately joined UNI not knowing at all what was going on. The UNI changed all that quickly and prepared me to navigate this brutal yet amazing game. It was a wonderful ride but I feel it's time for me to move on. I can honestly say the UNI will always be my home and I'll defend it as an institution and concept for the rest of my Eve career. I owe a debt of gratitude and will always be looking for ways to give back.

For new players, UNI is the place to be. I never interacted much with leadership, but I wanted to thank the entire team for the work they put in. Laura has been a dedicated leader and administrator in particular during my stay, and I can't thank her enough.

Mongo the Mechanic is another. Just a dude who likes to kill stuff. That's about as Eve as it gets. I learned more about PVP from him than anyone, and I'd venture to say he's solidified legendary status in the space lanes of Syndicate and beyond.

By not mentioning more names please don't be individually offended. Everyone I've flown with has been wonderful.

My neut status now is not indicative of my ongoing loyalty to the institution. I'll always be there for a Unista in need.

Thanks again and fly safe.

Randy
Laura Karpinski
Quartermaster
Quartermaster
Title: Director of Alliance Services, Benevolent Overlady

Re: Goodbye and thanks for a great 4 years

Post by Laura Karpinski »

Best of luck in your future endeavours, Randy!
Former CEO of EVE University
Laura Karpinski of House E-Uni, first of her name, the undocked, Khaleesi of the Campuses, mother of unistas!