Belated Hi!

For general discussion about EVE Online.
Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
Chel'naka

Belated Hi!

Post by Chel'naka »

I'm Chel'naka, and I've been a member of the Uni for about a month now. I only started playing Eve at the end of October this year, so I'm still pretty new.

Currently unemployed, so I have a LOT of free time on my hands. Most of the time, I'm moon mining on my main Chel'naka in a T1.5 Retriever as my main ISK income. Chel is also currently training T2 tank skills, followed by T3 hybrid weapons and T3 energy weapons. I'm also training the skills so I can fly a T2 Drake Uni fit. The ultimate plan with Chel is to run higher level missions, WHC stuff, and Incursions.

My alt LordHoodUNSC (PLEASE tell me someone gets that reference) is also in the Uni and is currently training to be an Orca pilot (though that's a loooong way off). That way, I can be moon mining on Chel on my main computer and have Hood up on my laptop as the fleet's Orca pilot if no other pilot is available.

Hope to make some friends in the Uni. Thanks for having me!

-Chel
SteveHarrington
Title: Events Staff, Sophomore

Re: Belated Hi!

Post by SteveHarrington »

Hi chel thanks for joining.
Want to bring a drake? Just join my fleets there is a 99% chance of a yes.