Hi

For general discussion about EVE Online.
Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
Solid Entopy

Hi

Post by Solid Entopy »

Hello,

My name is Solid Entopy. I used to play the game under Liquid Entropy. I played for about a year and a half. I was a previous member of E uni before I left for TEST (before it fell apart apparently). I did not have the log in info to that account so I made a new one.

Eventually, I got the log in info. I decided to stick with this character so I transferred all my ISK and a lot of SP to this account.

For this account, I have two characters. One is my main character that I wish to run missions and mine. I have skilled into a gila, orca, and working on a rattlesnake.

For another character on this account I wish to run incursions, something ive never done. Ive skilled into the basic DD plan and can fly the suggested nightmare fit. I have a year long skill plan for a well trained paladin fit. LOL. Seems so far away.

I have less time to play these days since when I used to play, as I have graduated with my masters and got married/a career. But I still find the time throughout the week!

Anyway, thats about it for me.