Greetings

For general discussion about EVE Online.
Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
Sebtha Hamabu

Greetings

Post by Sebtha Hamabu »

Hello everybody.

I am a complete new-bro, with very little experience in the world of MMO's, let a lone a game like EVE! Usually I play such fast paced games like Europa Universalis IV, Total War and Crusader Kings 3, so this is something completely new.

However, having read your detailed Wiki, I have learned that focus is the key, so with that iI have a rather niche interest in mind. I am really interested in the concept of E-Warfare and I think in the medium term, I'd like to skill into the Recon Cruisers as I think being sneaky is so much more my thing. I really like the idea of small gang and solo PVP, as that looks quite fun!

Apart from that, I am an avid music lover, especially genre's like krautrock, space rock, post punk and electronic music. I am keen football fan, supporting the mighty Bournemouth as we make our upward journey to conquer Europe, I write about football for our largest vlog site, have traveled extensively across the world, including Europe, Asia, Africa, New Zealand and the US, and I have lived in both Singapore and the Netherlands. I enjoy old school films from the 1970's to the 1990's, and read history and done a bit of archaeology.

Due to ill health, I now have time on my hands, so hopefully EVE will keep me busy, or there might be a danger of watching daytime soaps!

Take it easy, and take it all.